Custom E-liter 4K is getting Kraken Royale

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Okay, so my previous prediction about Foil Flingza Roller's special didn't end up being correct. What they gave it is fair, and one of my runner-up predictions; if Screen were good (if you actually could SEE through it), Screen on Flingza would most certainly go hard.

I am here today to tell you that Custom E-liter is going to most certainly get Kraken Royale.
Here's why:

The Custom E-liter 3K in Splatoon 1 had the kit Squid Beakon + Kraken.

If that's not convincing enough for you, Kraken Royale is currently only a part of four weapon kits, the lowest count outside of the new specials that were just added this past season. Also, it wasn't added to any weapon kits in Chill Season 2023.

Additionally, no other special makes more sense to put on E-liter. Chumps could be a possibility, but having two more Chumps weapons than Kraken weapons seems unlikely to happen. Triple Inkstrike and Tenta Missiles, two specials that would make sense, are already on chargers, as are Big Bubbler and Ink Vac. Ink Storm is another likely-looking candidate since it's a returning special, but Storm is already on Pencil 5B, and if Custom E-liter had Storm we'd likely have known by now, since analysts are usually able to spot Ink Storm paint in the promotional videos when a new weapon has it.

The only other feasible option would be Crab Tank, but we got one just last season, it's on more kits than Kraken, and it's not returning on the weapon by any relation whatsoever. So, it must most certainly be Kraken Royale.

If this prediction ends up being wrong I'm going to eat a cast-iron skillet.
Have a good tomorrow.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
HOORAY! COMMON SENSE PREVAILS!

If you want to, feel free to discuss the new kit here.
I largely agree with Prophecy Character regarding this kit; it'll be about as good as the vanilla kit until Wave gets buffed again.
Seems pretty fun though, and the colour is incredibly good.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i am sad about this for entirely selfish reasons 👍 (has to get rid of kraken from a weapon i actually liked it on in my 3rd kit predictions)

but yeah the idea always seemed redundant compared to heavy deco to me because heavy deco did seem like it was the best backline to get something like kraken with a somewhat viable way to defend itself in close-range encounters. if this got like, burst bomb, instead of beakon, i could see it working, because burst direct + tap shot is at least semi-reliable kill damage, but as-is this kit will have to use its krakens very conservatively which sounds hard for it to get good value with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom