Custom Eliter Kit Wishlist

raltsi

Inkling
rain seems like a really interesting special for it in its current state! aside from its normal uses, you could pop it under your feet to keep yourself safe from chip damage for a bit, or reposition with its trajectory. i dont play liter tho so the rest i cant say much about lol, seems like a cool list at least!

dabearsss

Inkster Jr.
Storm is my #1 special I'd want on liter, I'd love for that to return. Being able to pivot to a crab would be so busted, but I would absolutely use it if given the chance lol. I would personally place chumps higher, that kind of zone control would play so well into a charger.

As for subs, the liter outranges any bomb, and is already ink hungry af. Beakon fits it like a glove because it provides safe jumps for your team. I doubt they're going to repeat an S2 kit all of a sudden, so that kind of stops beakon/storm, and I doubt they're gonna give liter a crab for beakon/crab

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
honestly splashdown with a bomb might be nice to punish anyone who tries to rush you down, but besides that it would be useless

voltimer

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6893-8714-9974
my custom liter thoughts have always safely assumed it'll get beakon again. the devs seem committed to that being custom's sub and i am totally happy with that. i love beakon on this thing and if it dropped today it'd actually be the only backline with one. the longest range weapon with beakon currently is cds of all things.

as for the special, so many people seem to think it's getting beakon with kraken to reference splat 1, and a good proportion of those also think it'll be fun. but man i just don't think it'd be that great in splat 3. instant activation being gone is whatever, but not being able to super jump with it back to your beakon (which was a key part of the design in s1) is a huge loss. it also lasts longer in this game so forcing a kraken on liter means even more time not applying any long range pressure.

i would love to have storm back especially with the new healing stuff but i have a strong feeling it's not coming back bc it's been replaced by wavebreaker in terms of its role for liter and usually the devs try to make alt kits more distinct. red pencil having it also makes it less likely now imo

if custom liter continues with a theme of beakon + some special that protects it and encourages playing a bit closer to the front (bubble blower kinda did that too) then maybe we could expect bubbler, booyah bomb, or god forbid even crab. screen replaced bubble blower on foil squeezer but i don't think liter is gonna get it because it'd practically be griefing itself more often than not by throwing one. chumps are a little like bubble blower so maybe that's on the table, but i can't help but think that'd be kinda boring (i don't really enjoy it on inkline stringer).

my personal hope is actually inkjet atm. it's pretty unlikely but i love inkjet on ballpoint and i think it works better on backlines than it's given credit for.

in the end though i bet it's gonna get splashdown or something isn't it. i'm bracing myself in the back of my mind.

CandeadMaple

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6595-7713-4207
As for subs, the liter outranges any bomb, and is already ink hungry af. Beakon fits it like a glove because it provides safe jumps for your team. I doubt they're going to repeat an S2 kit all of a sudden, so that kind of stops beakon/storm, and I doubt they're gonna give liter a crab for beakon/crab
Splatbomb and burst are really good for self defense if someone tries to rush you. Fizzy I would love for something like zones cuz of how much you can spam it for paint and even with the lde nerf it still works really well for it imo. Auto and torp aren't too ideal overall but I would like it to force out people trying to shark me. For beakon I'm kinda mixxed on it cuz with liter its a lot more selfish with its beakons as it cannot really place them in aggro locations like c.ds or d.wiper.

CandeadMaple

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6595-7713-4207
my personal hope is actually inkjet atm. it's pretty unlikely but i love inkjet on ballpoint and i think it works better on backlines than it's given credit for.
I love jet on ballpoint too ! I just don't think it would be as good because BP is a very versatile backline that can be very aggressive when it needs to

Tinybitt

Inkling
I really want Kraken. Can be good for both panic and more coordinated attacks. I also feel like if it gets point sensor, I won't be too upset since its inkredibly to throw it when someone is chasing you. Also it's pretty ink efficient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom