• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Custom Sub and Special Weapon Sets

ThepicfailGamer

Inkster Jr.
I am sure others have posted something like this, but you should be able to customize weapons in both looks and Sub and Special weapons, such as a custom paint job, or designs you can create here, and the weapon will appear as a word like "Custom-Made" in front of the weapon name, so you can make a Splattershot Jr. with a Killer Wail and a Sprinkler set, for example. Stats stay locked, as you could overpower them and be too pro with the weapon buffs. Just wondering, what are some paint jobs/ sub and special weapon changes with any weapon, and Payable, or unlockable?

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I would not want to make custom sub and special sets for weapons (simply for balancing issues), but custom paint jobs and designs would be pretty cool. It would add a lot of personality and decoration to the individual without affecting your performance (unlike with gear, where you focus on the abilities and style).

then again, everyone would start drawing penises on their inkstrikes...

ThepicfailGamer

Inkster Jr.
I would not want to make custom sub and special sets for weapons (simply for balancing issues), but custom paint jobs and designs would be pretty cool. It would add a lot of personality and decoration to the individual without affecting your performance (unlike with gear, where you focus on the abilities and style).

then again, everyone would start drawing penises on their inkstrikes...
lol, true dat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom