• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

custom weapons!

ShotTwiceOver

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
These are so cool....Do you have any ideas for how some of these might play? Because they look like they could be VERY fun.

non

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3930-8296-4022
These are so cool....Do you have any ideas for how some of these might play? Because they look like they could be VERY fun.
for all of them i linked the twitter post that i made for them originally, each post has it's own thread about how that specific weapon works :)) if you want to know about any specific one it should be there. also ty!!

ShotTwiceOver

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
for all of them i linked the twitter post that i made for them originally, each post has it's own thread about how that specific weapon works :)) if you want to know about any specific one it should be there. also ty!!
oohh sweet! i remembered seeing the soda pop dualies randomly on my feed once I saw the post haha, time to check out all of these because I am excited

Reactions: non

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom