Damage up and the Bamboozler

Can the Bamboozler 1-shot?

• Total voters

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
So, I've been wondering, if you equip enough Danage up, can the Banboozler 1-shot people?

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Technically not. The maximum is 99.99, at which point enemies die when they walk in your ink gor a only split second. So in practice, you can one shot people with the bamboozler.

pepbrew

Inkling
NNID
pepbrew
yeah, you can technically splat someone in one fully charged bamboozler shot. IF you have 4+ mains of Damage Up. :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

4 mains of Damage Up brings your fully charged shot damage to 99.99, which means that if your opponent is even just slightly damaged already (like from being shot at or setting a toe in your ink), you can splat them with one full charge.

i play bamboozlers quite frequently and ALWAYS wear 4 mains of Damage Up for this reason. i'd say around half my splats in most matches are one-shots.

but you can never increase your damage to 100. the opponent has to be damaged already to be one-shotted.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Bamboo is locked at 99.9 damage and cannot do more than that.

Some pros with the bamboozler don't even pick damage up because the bamboozler already kills really fast on it's own if you can nail 2 shots in quick succession. It's a hard weapon to use with a very high skill floor, you really need to dedicate yourself to the weapon if you want to get any good with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom