• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

datamined springfest lobby song

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Looking in the data files a while ago and found a song called "Meadowlark" by "Saplings".
Here's Proof.
1711155393256.png

1711155449191.png

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
And these are files from an unmodded copy of splatoon 3, dumped.
So it's not fake.

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i meant that maybe the theme of Springfest would be related to flower vs. dumpling

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
nope, thats a japanese question related to aesthetics vs durability

Nicky77

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
Nicky
This springfest lobby song is an absolute mood booster! Its catchy beat and lively rhythm perfectly capture the essence of the season. I can't help but feel energized and ready to dive into the festivities whenever I hear it. Kudos to the developers for creating such an uplifting tune that sets the perfect ambiance for the event. It's definitely going to be on repeat for me throughout Springfest!

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
This springfest lobby song is an absolute mood booster! Its catchy beat and lively rhythm perfectly capture the essence of the season. I can't help but feel energized and ready to dive into the festivities whenever I hear it. Kudos to the developers for creating such an uplifting tune that sets the perfect ambiance for the event. It's definitely going to be on repeat for me throughout Springfest!
not this guy again...

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
This guy keeps going off topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom