• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Day 1 Ranked Minitage

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
Splat Zones is just such a better gametype than Turfwar. It pays so much more to be aggressive. Sorry for low quality. It was from my poverty 360p45fps stream but the gameplay was too good to pass up. Enjoy!

dyr

Inkling
NNID
dyreee
This is sick. Yeah, I love how aggressive you can be in this mode!!

Irves

Inkling
NNID
I_r_v_e_s
Splat Zones is just such a better gametype than Turfwar. It pays so much more to be aggressive. Sorry for low quality. It was from my poverty 360p45fps stream but the gameplay was too good to pass up. Enjoy!

Which weapon are you using?

H3llM4rine

Inkling
NNID
h3llm4rine
EnderGamma, sick gameplay. I'm going to have to get in on some Splat Zones tonight. Tentatek is probably my favorite weapon for getting kills on Turf Wars, and it looks like it can be used effectively in SZ too.

Do you like to use any other Shooter sets in SZ? I'm thinking I could play .52 Gal well on some maps, using the Splash Wall to hold chokepoints and better maintain the splat zone.

Which weapon are you using?
He's using the Tentatek Splattershot.

Siggykewts

Inkling
NNID
Siggykewts
Great plays! That sneaking up the wall in the Warehouse was awesome- nobody saw you coming at all.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Nice video. :D

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
EnderGamma, sick gameplay. I'm going to have to get in on some Splat Zones tonight. Tentatek is probably my favorite weapon for getting kills on Turf Wars, and it looks like it can be used effectively in SZ too.

Do you like to use any other Shooter sets in SZ? I'm thinking I could play .52 Gal well on some maps, using the Splash Wall to hold chokepoints and better maintain the splat zone.
So far I see a lot of Aerspray as expected. Other than Splattershot and Tentatek I really like Dual Squelcher but haven't really applied a lot to it. .96 Gal is really good from what I can tell. Good range and packs a good punch. Also during my stream I got pushed into the watter on the mall because of an ink shower. I was super salty :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom