• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dealing with Chargers?

GreatGateway

Full Squid
Chargers themselves aren't overpowered, but the positions they take up are just impossible to attack. There are very few ways to approach them, plus they know exactly where you'll come from and can 1HK you with ease, or cover their tracks via a bomb or super jump.

For the most part I use Rollers and Brushes, but can't close in on these guys, no matter how evasive I try to be. Any tips on dealing with them in Solo Q please? :)

97Stephen

Pro Squid
The most important thing to do when fighting a good charger is not to fight them directly. If they know where you are they can just wait for you to show yourself and one shot you as soon as you peek. The best thing to do is flank them, or in your case if their position can't be flanked, throw bombs into their nest to keep them occupied. It's hard to snipe if you're constantly running from bombs. Also, never jump in view of a good charger. Jump trajectories are fixed in Splatoon, this means tracking a jumping player is easy for a charger.

Eshuan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MrEshan
Switch Friend Code
SW-7366-9633-2213
Like what 97Stephen said, throwing bombs into a sniper spot is a good way to make them scram away from them.
What I do, which isn't the best way, is play as a charger and see what other more experienced players do to chargers, and repeat what they do when you play your main in a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom