Dear Nintendo: Please let bots replace disconnected players

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Preach. One dumb AI controlled teammate is better than nothing, since it at least serves to distract the opponents.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
If one of your teammates gets disconnected, you lose. 3 against 4 is unwinnable unless the other team sucks. This is my only major complaint thus far.
It inst unwinnable if your team is good you can win I have before. And bots are going to be just as bad so doesn't make a difference in my opinion.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It inst unwinnable if your team is good you can win I have before. And bots are going to be just as bad so doesn't make a difference in my opinion.
Bots wouldn't be just as bad for the sole fact they would be painting the ground and distracting the opponents.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
An Octoling in a squid costume would make a great bot. I have yet to see any players disconnect but I've seen matches get ruined because one player didn't even participate at all.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
At high level play it wont make much of a difference maybe for scrubs lol
At "high level play" (I hate this term) you will not be playing with random players, so if a disconnect happens the match might be nullified or something.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
The bot wouldn't really solve the problem, just make it hurt less. I promise it's equally as hard winning with a player on your team that doesn't break 200 and feeds the enemy kills.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The bot wouldn't really solve the problem, just make it hurt less. I promise it's equally as hard winning with a player on your team that doesn't break 200 and feeds the enemy kills.
?

This is Splatoon, not Dota. And a bot wouldn't solve the problem, but it would definitely help. This isn't even debatable.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
?

This is Splatoon, not Dota. And a bot wouldn't solve the problem, but it would definitely help. This isn't even debatable.
Well in case you didn't know a bot doesn't exactly give you map pressure if they are so easy to kill. So them getting killed essentially makes it 3v4 still in terms of that. It really isn't that hard to understand. *shrug* If by help you mean give your team 20 extra points in the end then yes, it will help. : )

Tate

Inkling
NNID
GoldenTot
I would love this. Right now my connection is garbage and sometimes it blinks out so I feel terrible when I disconnect from a match. ;_;

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
The octolings in single player are so bad that I am glad we don't have bots.

Well in case you didn't know a bot doesn't exactly give you map pressure if they are so easy to kill. So them getting killed essentially makes it 3v4 still in terms of that. It really isn't that hard to understand. *shrug* If by help you mean give your team 20 extra points in the end then yes, it will help. : )
How do you know the AI is that crappy? If they really wanted to they could have made them extremely good where they just have perfect aim 80% of the time. Maybe more or less just to balance it out. This isn't even an argument because having a bot is better than have nothing at all, even if they spray one inch of ink which I doubt because it possibly couldn't be programmed to be that stupid.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
The sheer presence of a fourth person on the battlefield is enough to make the other team think twice before charging your base. I mean, they're not going to know it's a bot at first. A bad player is objectively better than no player. It's not like they can sabotage your progress. My team lost a match by 1% yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom