• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Deep South Douse Welcome!

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
I am glad I was able to create this group for the region. While I am sure more state or city focused groups will be created in future, it is a good start to have a general region for all of us to talk and interact with on a more open and broad level. I am glad to introduce myself.

I am a very easy going Splatoon inkling. I enjoy all modes of Splatoon and so does my family. My nintendo ID is the same as my username here, so don't be shy and add me to your friend list for the game if you like. :)

My family and I reside in Tennessee, so I look forward to talking with other Splatoon players in this region to get feedback and just have some wholesome fun!

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
Thanks, it's a pleasure to get a group going for this region. It's all brand new, so I still have a learning curve to catch up with the other groups. So far it has been a lot of fun!

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Central Arkansas here o3o
Cool to see a south regional group, especially after moving back south after being in wisconsin for 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom