• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Defensive Squid looking to share his Splash Wall

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
You can call me Perso, I'm just a squidkid looking for some intense ranked battling. My weapon of choice is the .96 Gal Deco and I have equipment optimized so I can throw down Splash Walls whenever is necessary. As of now I just ranked up to A- and am doing my best to push further up the ranks. I have the strategies down to win, just not always the luck in matchmaking teammates. :P

My preferred contact is Twitter: http://twitter.com/NotAPerso
I also have Skype but for voice chat I'd prefer only playing with teams that hardly ever curse. My Skype is PersocomLover
NNID: PersocomLover

My time zone is CST. I'm usually available midday (noon-5) or late night (10pm-midnight)

NA Region English speaking only.

Any other details just ask. :)

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover

I'm currently an A+ Squid. Still looking for a good competitive squad.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Correct, I've applied some places but haven't received any responses yet.

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
Hopefully one will respond to you sometimes soon ^^ If not and just need someone to play rank with I'm open. Best of luck!

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
I always need someone to play ranked with even if I can't find a clan to squad with. I'll add you on Skype. :)

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
With the launch of Splatoon2 looming I'm looking to get back into competitive. I'm an S+ Slosher Deco player. Primarily objective and coverage focused. Hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom