Derp

Shamie

Inkling
NNID
Shamie
Hi everyone!

I prefer turf battles. I really don't like ranked but I'm not a very competitive person (and partly why I joined. I want to be more competitive and get tips on how to be - from competitive squids.)

I'm also not a very social person so asking to join squads is kinda not something I do...but I know joining a squad would help me get better and stuff...)

My aim is terrible too so don't count on me for anything else other than inking turf.

Also feel free to add me if you want. I'm hesitant to use any form of chatting besides text so I think I have to break that.

I prefer weapons that don't really require much aim...excluding the Splatlin guns because who doesn't feel powerful with those?

Questions? Comments?
Post here! Or pm me.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
HI, welcome to squidboards. I'm not very social either to be honest. Text chatting is all I can do as well. Anyways there should be some helpful guides here to help you.
That's it I guess Nice to have you here by the way.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Welcome to the Boards! Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need help with anything at all, feel free to let me know.

The Guides page at the top has tons of information and guides to a multitude of weapons, maps, and even Abilities.

You can also join a Group with the Groups page, if you're looking to team up with some friends! :D

IzzieKikue

Inkling
NNID
Izzie.Kikue
Oh yes, same here. I can relate to what you're saying. I'm mostly a painter by the enjoyment of it, but I do get aggressive at times, especially when someone from the opposing team messes up my paint job! SPLAT! All in fun, of course! I'm new to Squidboards too but already like what I've been reading. Enjoy poking around here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom