Describe the Avatar Above You

Xadus

Inkling Tactician
NNID
JainaSuila
"It is said to have the ability to grant any wish for just one week every thousand years."

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
:3

That's one of SquidBoards' default avatars taken from promotional material, right?
Yeah it is. Though the downside is that she's a roller inkling. I'm more a gunner which may require me submitting actual art or something. The pink eyes are the only reason why I picked this image however. My inkling has pink eyes when I made her character customization.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Yeah it is. Though the downside is that she's a roller inkling. I'm more a gunner which may require me submitting actual art or something. The pink eyes are the only reason why I picked this image however. My inkling has pink eyes when I made her character customization.
Why don't you post an image of your Inkling onto Miiverse, and access Miiverse from your computer, download the image, do some fun stuff with it, and upload it as your profile pic? That's how most people do their pics.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Why don't you post an image of your Inkling onto Miiverse, and access Miiverse from your computer, download the image, do some fun stuff with it, and upload it as your profile pic? That's how most people do their pics.
The fatal flaw with that suggestion that I am currently without the game atm. I've only been able to rent it. I'll keep that in mind however when I finally buy the game to own in the beginning of October.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
It's an InkBrush Inkling too, so I'd have that 'satisfied' or 'Moxie' look on my face too after splatting someone.<3

Also, someone looking Fresh with :head_eye000: and :head_hdp002:

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Jirachi: Wish Maker

edit: oh crap there was another page -_-
And yes, it's Selena~
I'm pretty sure its Serena: not Selina. Unless that's her name in a different language version that I don't know about...

LegaLoli

Streamer
NNID
LegaLoli
They can never control your memes! Don't let them take your memes away from you!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
An inkling just out of high school preparing for college with her cool and hip clothes, standing in the middle of a road that has purple paint for some reason, and is quite happy to see a friend coming by.

Oh, I have to describe it. I think the above covers that, and more. It's a pretty cool avatar of a squid with a goofy personality. (With a tie!)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I wanna say female Robin with the Levin Sword..But instead,.

A Light Saber wielder whose just about to have a battle with Yoda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom