• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Did you know - there are Russian squids!

Chronya

Full Squid
NNID
Chronometro
Hi there! As you can see, I'm from Russia (and You wouldn't hate me because of this I hope %).My name is Chronya (also I was Oy vey! and Oh, snap! for a while, just for fun) and I'm S+ Heavy Splatling. So I'm pretty skilled with .52 Gal and .96 Gal Deco (and tentatek splattershot sometimes) too.

We have S+ tri-squad (GTIce, TidAbiT and me) and look for another Russian-speaking S+ player(s). My partners are awesome (so am I, I hope) but other players in Russian community not even close to our level. Even S. Actually we helped some of them to reach it. So... we can't train exercise properly to play with pro. We just haven't enough people. It's cool to play for fun with them and random squid from community (but they are just kids in fact) but I know, we can do more. Sorry for all this plaits, but... you know, I believe you can understand me =)

And here is my awesome run speed up set:

Last edited:

SilverYoru

Inkling
NNID
SilverQuinn
Welcome and that is awesome :O I am still working on get up to S+ rank T-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom