[Discord Available] S rank looking to twin squad with peeps ;-;

Piko10e

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Darkwolf5056
Sup, im Piko. I am a S rank and i main a bunch of different weapons. I also have a A+ account for anyone that wants to do A squads. I just wanna squad with people because my squad friends are never on/never wanna do squads. I also have a discord that some of my friends use to @ each other whenever someone wants to do a squad. Let me know if u wanna do some twins or quad squads cause that'll be nice. If u want the discord i'll give it to u. Thanx :)

S rank account: Darkwolf5056
A+ account: PikoSplatoon

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
If you haven't already, I recommend you check out the Splatnasium (the thread for info). It's a huge discord server with dozens of Splatoon players online at any given point. Here's the link to the server.

If you hang out around #lfg text room, You'll find people to squad with, both twins and quads. Good luck

Flåm

Inkling
NNID
whapapatato
hello, im an s ranker and would like to twin squad with you!
is it okay if i don't do voice chat cuz I'm really shy? sorry...

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Sup, im Piko. I am a S rank and i main a bunch of different weapons. I also have a A+ account for anyone that wants to do A squads. I just wanna squad with people because my squad friends are never on/never wanna do squads. I also have a discord that some of my friends use to @ each other whenever someone wants to do a squad. Let me know if u wanna do some twins or quad squads cause that'll be nice. If u want the discord i'll give it to u. Thanx :)

S rank account: Darkwolf5056
A+ account: PikoSplatoon
Hey can I play with you?

Duck

Full Squid
I'm A rank and Iv been looking for people to squad with because all my friends are in teams and they practice a lot and scrim etc... So I'd love to twin with you sometime.Hit me up on discord if you wanna play sometime,My discord name is Duck05#6209 and if you wanna play we could exchange nnids later.Have a good day :D

Piko10e

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Darkwolf5056
Lol this post is old so I deleted the original discord, but i'll create another one since I wanna use it for streams and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom