• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Dive Hopping analysis - Counter strategies.

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Robotoboy20 submitted a new guide:

Splatter Hopping analysis - Counter strategies. - A look at one of Splatoons most popular strategies.

Dive Hopping -

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this guide I put together. I enjoy analyzing meta-games pretty often, and I usually spend more time doing so than even playing the game. Theorycrafting is fun and putting that data to use helps meta's evolve and stay dynamic. It's important to attempt counter strategies as much as possible so that no dominant techniques stagnate the competitive scene.

Dive...
Read more about this guide...

Emilio Vasquez

Inkling
NNID
TheSniperFox
I did wonder yet raged so much about how theres so many splat rollers killing me with that in ranked mode. Now that I knew about this thank you.

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Yeah, it's a commonly used technique among higher level players. Japanese players tend to use it a lot, I was just adamant about shutting it down, so I tried a bunch of stuff to see what worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom