• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Divine Inklings ☆

Toasty_Rico

Inkling
NNID
Rico546209
Divine Inklings are recruiting and we need five more people to join us if interested!
We're both Competitive and Casual and wanting to grow our clan out.
Requirements:
  • Must have Discord
  • And be active
We're not that picky at the moment because we need more people in order to start getting new people.
If interested, please post a reply and we can work on a day and time!

Oh if you also main Sloshers, Blasters, Splatlings, and Rollers it would be a great help to us since most of us, use Chargers and Shooters.

KoopaTheTroopa

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-1841-4634-5802
Hey there, I saw your request. I am an S 87 that Mains Mini Splatling and Subs Rapid Blaster and the Normal Slosher. I love to grow with a clan but only prefer to do casual until my schedule cleans up a bit... Thanks

Toasty_Rico

Inkling
NNID
Rico546209
Sure, we can we're both Casual and Competitive
Whats your time and day you can be available to do your try out? ^^

ZZkool

Inkling
NNID
Zachary993
Hi can i join, I'm s 44 and can use practically anything that u need accept for splatlings. I have discord but I'm kinda shy with mic. I don't really care if its casual or competitive, but ill have to learn callouts. I can tryout on saturday mornings usually (in us central timezone).

Lindsey Rapisarda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
invadermarkb
I'm S+ and use both Splatlings and chargers, but I also use many other weapons, I'm EST or eastern standard timezone and am available weekends and some weeknights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom