• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do yall use lockers?

Iciest Ice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5366-9128-5213
I dont use my locker at all, i kinda just decorated once or twice and left it there

Pix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pixxyofflames
Switch Friend Code
SW-0436-5764-8697
once i got my locker the way it is now i just left it. I feel like i agree with the person who said we should be able to save some locker layouts. I spent a WHILE getting the dynamo in my locker leaning the way it is and i don't want to bother again with it. If i could save it, i could mess around with filling out the interior of it more instead of just shifting my stickers around every so often.

Iciest Ice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5366-9128-5213
once i got my locker the way it is now i just left it. I feel like i agree with the person who said we should be able to save some locker layouts. I spent a WHILE getting the dynamo in my locker leaning the way it is and i don't want to bother again with it. If i could save it, i could mess around with filling out the interior of it more instead of just shifting my stickers around every so often.
agreed

RnSp

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6240-3299-3133
Does anyone actively use the locker feature? I always get decorations but I never realllly think about decorating it
I like the feature, but once you have it decorated how you like I feel like there is no use for it to be used more, but I do like seeing other people's lockers
I have seen people that change it constantly tho, specially people that like theming their lockers based on characters or something like that

emperry

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5499-9760-3008
mines been pretty much the same since january. if we could save layouts i’d change it up a lot more but i just don’t wanna lose what i have now

kaasiand

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5912-2184-1423
yeah i wish we could save multiple locker layouts the same way we can have multiple freshest fits (also freshest fits themselves arent even enough for outfits imo, wouldve been nicer if they let us save 1 or 2 fits for every weapon kit instead)

Tableturfer

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1759-0136-2311
I'll change up the stickers, as that's fairly easy, but the decorations are physics objects and kind of fiddly, so I just leave those untouched now that I'm satisfied with what's in there (mostly yuri and Tableturf cards).

Toastydew

Inkling
I always use it!!! Well, whenever I get bored of my current locker that is or if I get something I think describes me or my personality. I also constantly change my picture frame whenever I take a nice pic I like in game :>

DrippyCM

Inkster Jr.
They are pretty much just a one and done thing imo
Fun at the start and you can build it up but once your happy with it theres no point going back. I wish you could put stickers on weapons, subs and specials too just for some more customisation and flexibility :>

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
i was happy with my locker and then decided to completely dismantle it when all the items dropped in drizzle season
there are so many new items that are REALLY COOL

BlipBlob

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3737-9862-5975
I used it at the start of the game until I got overwhelmed by all the options. Recently I got back to it tho and limited myself to a specific color scheme. There are some really cool new items by now, so I think I'll redecorate it a bit more often!

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid
i redo my locker occasionally whenever they add a bunch of new decorations but otherwise it’s mostly the same. i like looking at other ppl’s lockers while i’m queuing up tho. i wish they would increase the sticker limit 20 is too low x_x

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I change my locker every once in a while. I also scroll through them sometimes. Thats about it lol

Inkranger

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6225-2042-7537
I change stuff in my locker once in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom