Do you ever feel like ranked has the most stupid stuff?

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
For example, whenever I am playing a game and my team is 3 seconds away from winning then a ,"Communication Error Has Occured," message pops up and you end up losing points even though you were just about to win some.

Plus, whenever I lost a match it said I lost 10 points. Fine with me. Then I win one. Gain 10 points. Still fine. Then I lose another one. Lose 12 points. What and why? Then I win won. Gain 8 points. I don't understand ranked ._.

Power

Inkling Commander
Im pretty sure that the difference in points lost or gained has to do with the average rank of your team compared with that of the other team. If it is lower or higher, the number changes to a small increase or decrease. Although sometimes I have gotten a +12 that made no sense when my team appeared to have a higher rank (my averaging skills may have been faulty lol)

The communication error is annoying, cant argue against that but it is an uncommon occurance for me.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm not sure how the points system works, but once I had one teammate disconnect right at the start of a battle and we lost (3v4 on the Skatepark isn't quite as balanced since we either focused on pushing or at defending) and I only lost one point :scared:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
You seem to gain/lose 10 points with equal level foes, gain 12/lose 8 for beating a team with higher level foes, and gain 8/lose 12 for a team with weaker opponents. May be wrong though.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Happened to me once. I won a game, but at the very last second there was a communication error so instead of getting awarded 10 pts, they were deducted instead. I was pretty annoyed.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
DC's happen in all games unfortunately.

Just gotta grin and bear it, and hope that it isn't a recurring thing.

If it is, you might want to get a better internet connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom