• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do you feel you have an "all-seeing eye"?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
As in, you feel like you know exactly where your enemy is and not afraid to go in despite how risky the situation could be?

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
Depends on the weapon I’m using, but yes; I’m usually aware of my position and the flank points around me.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
I usually now where the enemy is but never go in unless i’m sure of my odds.

Nutmeat

Pro Squid
Nope, that's one thing I would really like to improve on. I'm pretty confident engaging when I spot an enemy and I can usually track them after that point, but I watch videos of good players and its like they just always know exactly where to go to find the other team. I am starting to to occasionally be able to predict where someone will be or how they will be playing, so I think (hope) that its just something that comes with experience.

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
Nope, that's one thing I would really like to improve on. I'm pretty confident engaging when I spot an enemy and I can usually track them after that point, but I watch videos of good players and its like they just always know exactly where to go to find the other team. I am starting to to occasionally be able to predict where someone will be or how they will be playing, so I think (hope) that its just something that comes with experience.
Yeah, it really does just comes down to how well you know the maps and stress points for where people like to go.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Having an all-seeing eye doesn't matter, because with how swiftly every weapon kills all you need is to be caught unaware for 1/4th of a second and you're dead. A strong sense of self-preservation will carry you further :P

Mightysplat

Inkster Jr.
"all seeing eye"...sounds promising but "not afraid to go in no matter the risk"...wait what? That's one of the worst things you can do in this game. You should always be assessing risk and usually choosing not to go in when the odds are against you.

An all seeing eye can still be useful without just turning yourself into the other team's damage absorbing sponge ... It's very useful to know where the opponents are, and the situation may change improving the odds that you'll win an engagement to the point where it is worth going in.

Seriously the best thing you can do for yourself in this game is learn how to survive more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom