• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Do You Think It's Bad For Me to Play Splatoon While Recovering from a Concusion?

ThestralZ

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Doc said to do normal things, but somehow I don't think rapid bright colors might help me right now. What do y'all think?

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
madt123
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
idk if there is a setting to mute colors, if there is use it

also, feel better! ❤

WhatTheDevin

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-5595-9385-4596
If you're really worried, ask your doctor? I don't know how it would cause problems if you weren't already prone to seizures or having accessibility issues like with screen.

DualMarmalade

Inkling
I recently had a concussion and my doctor told me a definitive "no" on it. I didn't totally listen and I'm pretty sure it significantly slowed my healing bc its like 8 months later and I still get headaches from looking at screens pretty much daily 🫠 obviously correlation is not causation and our situations might not be the same but I'd be careful about it. Generally if something gives you a headache you should avoid it is what my doc said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom