Do you think Nintendo will make a Halloween Theme for their next Splatefest or ...

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
just stick to the normal ones we had like in the past?

Remember three weeks after 10/10 is Halloween so keep that in mind.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
it's obligatory Nintendo US would do it. they can't pass up combining a fun theme and splatfest. don't think the other regions will get it, but if it's popular enough, they should get something too.

any of the halloween tropes would do. ghosts, pumpkins, tricks v treats: auburn sky's the limit.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Hoping on an orange/purple ink combination regardless of what exact theme it is, it just seems so perfect.

Syd_Vicious3375

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyLynn08
Isn't it too soon to have another NA splatfest this month? I figured that we wouldn't see another one until mid November.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
Are splatfests always 3 weeks apart?
Since I started playing in early August, yes, 3 week intervals.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trick vs Treat is a thing for the next Splatfest. Do you like dressing up or is it all about the candy? ...could be the general question. But, maybe they'll wait a week.

Syd_Vicious3375

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyLynn08
Since I started playing in early August, yes, 3 week intervals.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trick vs Treat is a thing for the next Splatfest. Do you like dressing up or is it all about the candy? ...could be the general question. But, maybe they'll wait a week.
That would be a good theme. I also like the idea of purple and orange ink. I'm not sure they will do it, but it would be fun.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Probably. Since the NA Splatfest was early this month, they might plan on a Halloween themed one in a few weeks. Just gonna have to see if that's the case.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Maybe they'll go for the classic Vampires vs. Werewolves, with Callie bringing up vampire squids and Marie the idea that Inklings are technically were-creatures.

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
I'm not doubting that it is a possibility , but based on previous themes and missed opportunities (4th of July), I don't feel it is probable...

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'm not doubting that it is a possibility , but based on previous themes and missed opportunities (4th of July), I don't feel it is probable...
The 4th of July thing was only because of a delay. Besides, what could they even have for that date?

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
The 4th of July thing was only because of a delay. Besides, what could they even have for that date?
Maybe Fireworks vs.Parades?, BBQ vs. Swimming? In my opinion, the best splatfest was water slides and roller coasters. That was a good debate on my house!

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
I just realized, the schedule for splatfest in November should be right after Thanksgiving too! No way Nintendo will do pilgrims and Indians though!!

1o2

Inkling Cadet
They had a campfire theme though, roasted hotdogs or roasted marshmellows. I guess it kinda relates to 4th in the sense of bbq and cooking things using a flame?

I see no reason for Nintendo not to do a Halloween Splatfest, it's just too free. Orange and Purple are already two halloween colors in the game, and there are tons of ideas (Trick or Treat, Pirate vs Ninja, Vampire vs Ghost, Callie vs Marie... oh wait).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom