Do you think Nintendo will make a Halloween Theme for their next Splatefest or ...

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Maybe they'll go for the classic Vampires vs. Werewolves, with Callie bringing up vampire squids and Marie the idea that Inklings are technically were-creatures.
I would think Inklings are more like vampires since vampires can willingly become bats while in classic lore werewolves cannot transform at will but are forced under the influence of the full moon.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I would think Inklings are more like vampires since vampires can willingly become bats while in classic lore werewolves cannot transform at will but are forced under the influence of the full moon.
I see. On the other hand, some vampire legends (Dracula and Symphony of the Night included) claim that they can turn into wolves as well as bats. So in a sense the Splatfest could just as easily be summed up as "If you could be an ancient mammal, would you rather be a BAT or a WOLF?"

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Perhaps they could ave a theme in conjunction with Thanksgiving. For example the theme could be: "What do you like to do with pumpkins? Carve them or Eat/Cook them."

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
Im anticipating some sort of witches vs pumpkins so nintendo can do the fitting orange/purple color combo, in terms of will they have one, i would safely assume so figuring a splatfest is held every 3(?) weeks so the next one should be right around Halloween

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Im anticipating some sort of witches vs pumpkins so nintendo can do the fitting orange/purple color combo
That is the most ludicrous combination I've ever heard. Those aren't even in the same category.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
That is the most ludicrous combination I've ever heard. Those aren't even in the same category.
Hey i mean those are 2 of the closes things that i can think of relating to Halloween, besides, its a lot better than anything you came up with :rolleyes:

I'm just joking though, i'm sure there are some better options here, this is just a basic one i thought of that could work

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
I'd be disappointed if they didn't do Halloween. However, the problem with Thanksgiving is really finding a theme. Maybe Meat vs. Veggies for vegetarians at Thanksgiving? Turkey vs. Stuffing?

America vs. England

Aubz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
abbeylilbit
Possible themes: Trick vs Treat
Scary costumes vs. nice costumes
chocolate candy vs. fruity candy
ghosts vs. zombies

idk, those were just some of my ideas.

Saya~

Inkling
NNID
chimeralolz
Definitely Tricks vs Treats. (Tricks wins obv)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom