Do you think Splatoon should crossover with other franchises whether big or small?

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I agree with Shikinouta, Splatoon needs time to stand on it's own before you start adding crossover stuff to it. They'll obviously go nuts with it in the inevitable sequel though.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Maybe just mere cameos or references like in Kirby Super Star where Kirby was collecting treasures from other franchises in Great Cave Offensive.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
As others have said numerous times, I enjoy the individuality that Nintendo is allowing Splatoon to have, to develop its own identity. Right now I'd prefer more Splatoon cameos in other games rather than other games' cameos in Splatoon.

Interesting that this thread back in November had proposed Nintendo themed Splatfest polls and we just got the Pokemon one, which was IMO the most exciting. I know that it was celebrating Pokemon's anniversary, and few other series have enough widespread recognition (and game-based allegiances) to warrant a Splatfest poll, but I definitely would enjoy more Splatfests like that. Mario or Luigi. Old School or New School (like NES-N64 vs GCN-WIIU, maybe). IDK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom