Do you think Splatoon will rotate two stages for both modes every four hours for now and forever?

sammich

Inkling Cadet
agreed that 4 hours is waaaayyy too long. at first it was fine because we were new to the game and the stages, but by now it's just tiring. now that we have so many more stages that we all know, it should be at least 3 stages and only 2-3 hours.

heck, sometimes i swear only one stage is running...

i get home from work around 5, then i usually don't start playing until after 6 because i'm hungry and have to clean a bit (and also shake off the day at work). this gives me almost no time with those stages because the rotation starts at 7 for me. then the next rotation comes at 11, when i not only should be getting ready to go to bed but i'm tired and don't play as well.
this means on weekdays i basically have one rotation a day.

Berentxo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Berentxo
I wouldn't mind if it stayed the same but actually worked. It's happened a few times that I've played in the same stage for over an hour straight. You kind of get in the zone and end up wrecking the other team fairly consistently after a while, but I would be grateful for a bit of change without being forced to play a different game mode.

Shig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OkidoShigeru
I think halving it would be pretty nice, I haven't had many chances to play lately and every single time its been like Blackbelly or Saltspray, I can't remember the last time I played on maps like Walleye, Arrowana or Bluefin...

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
Four hours is way too much time for a rotation, especially when they only have two stages per games. Why not make it two or one hour? Or add more stages than two?

Xeze

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XezeMaster
Three stages per rotation would be nice. 4 hour period is fine as long as they add that extra stage. I'd prefer that to a 2 stage-2 hour rotation, to be honest.

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
I agree they'll add a third stage.

Anything less than three, maybe two hours per rotation is too short though.

Trunks159

Full Squid
NNID
Trunks159
I think there will be 3 maps in the rotation. The empty space below the two supports this.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I hope we get three maps in the rotation and the time goes down to 3 hours. There are lots more maps now and if you only get to play one time period every day you may only get to see 2 maps the whole day. That is a little frustrating.

Cherry

Inkster Jr.
Even though I'd like them to change it from 4 hours to 2 or 3, I think they'll keep it at 4 to discourage people from binge-playing. Because Nintendo.

I am willing to bet they will make it 3 map rotation once there are more stages though

TheFlyingCule

Inkling
NNID
TheFlyingCule
There are far too many maps now for the rotation system to remain, especially since new maps and new modes will keep on coming. 2 maps for 4 hours is simply unacceptable if there are 11 maps in the game. I played Kelp Dome today only to realize I haven't played on the map in weeks due to the rotations never lining up for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom