• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do you think there will ever be Splatoon 2

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I did read it the first time.

By saying its dying in the sense of the atmosphere means its dying in the sense of liveliness. Atmosphere and liveliness mean the same in this context. So yes you did mention liveliness my son. And on top of that, by saying the atmosphere is gone would suggest the community is dying, since the atmosphere is your surroundings, not just your excitement.

So yeah... you kinda did mention the liveliness and popularity of the game, just indirectly. Whether it was your intention or not.
Oh..... Whoops

tanDaMan

Inkling
NNID
downeaznboi
Would love Splatoon spinoffs as well! Splatoon adventure? I'm all for it!

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
I would look for a Splatoon sequel in 3-4 years. They could probably do a half-hearted sequel that was more like DLC in 1-2, but I doubt that's what the devs or Nintendo want. I think the devs said they wanted to explore other genres with Splatoon, so the sequel may not be a team shooter like this one. It will be interesting to see what they do if they decide to branch out.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I would look for a Splatoon sequel in 3-4 years. They could probably do a half-hearted sequel that was more like DLC in 1-2, but I doubt that's what the devs or Nintendo want. I think the devs said they wanted to explore other genres with Splatoon, so the sequel may not be a team shooter like this one. It will be interesting to see what they do if they decide to branch out.
Same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom