• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Does anyone else...

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
Well I have a Denji fit for splatana stamper, so thats pretty obvious. I think vash the stampede would use squeezer, just makes sense.

ikebro

Full Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i just know, deep down in my heart, that hatsune miku would be a dapple dualies main

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
Good question... lemme think of a few for the cast of Deltarune;

• Kris would use both Wipers, obviously.
  • I think Susie would like the Rollers (crushing stuff would be her thing), thinking Dynamo would be a good fit for her.
  • Ralsei would play for support, so I think he'd lean towards weapons like the Splattershot Jr or Undercover Sorella Brella (the Splatoon 2 version).
  • Berdly would pick Dread Wringer because he saw ProChara use it and thought it was a meta pick.
  • maybe Lancer would like the Dapple Dualies Nouveau? (with Reefslider referencing his bike and it's blue ig?)
  • Rouxls Karrd would probably main the Splatana Stamper Neo/Nouveau? (with Crab referencing the robot you make in Chapter 1 and ig Splatanas are based on swords and he looks like he would be a swordsman, idk man)
  • The King likes gold so I'm giving him the Gold Dynamo Roller.
  • Alright, Noelle... I think she would hide behind her Splat Brella. Yeah that's all I got for her
  • Queen I can see using Squeezer... she'd definitely would try drinking out of her own gun alright
  • Jevil you’re just gonna do with Splatana Stamper because there's no scythe-type weapons in Splatoon yet but I think it's the right amount of CHAOS CHAOS for you
  • Spamton... I think he would like the Bloblobber... it would probably be comfortable to lie down in...
alright I'm gonna stop myself there before I get carried away thx for reading ✌

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom