Does anyone else...

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
Well I have a Denji fit for splatana stamper, so thats pretty obvious. I think vash the stampede would use squeezer, just makes sense.

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i just know, deep down in my heart, that hatsune miku would be a dapple dualies main

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
Good question... lemme think of a few for the cast of Deltarune;

• Kris would use both Wipers, obviously.
  • I think Susie would like the Rollers (crushing stuff would be her thing), thinking Dynamo would be a good fit for her.
  • Ralsei would play for support, so I think he'd lean towards weapons like the Splattershot Jr or Undercover Sorella Brella (the Splatoon 2 version).
  • Berdly would pick Dread Wringer because he saw ProChara use it and thought it was a meta pick.
  • maybe Lancer would like the Dapple Dualies Nouveau? (with Reefslider referencing his bike and it's blue ig?)
  • Rouxls Karrd would probably main the Splatana Stamper Neo/Nouveau? (with Crab referencing the robot you make in Chapter 1 and ig Splatanas are based on swords and he looks like he would be a swordsman, idk man)
  • The King likes gold so I'm giving him the Gold Dynamo Roller.
  • Alright, Noelle... I think she would hide behind her Splat Brella. Yeah that's all I got for her
  • Queen I can see using Squeezer... she'd definitely would try drinking out of her own gun alright
  • Jevil you’re just gonna do with Splatana Stamper because there's no scythe-type weapons in Splatoon yet but I think it's the right amount of CHAOS CHAOS for you
  • Spamton... I think he would like the Bloblobber... it would probably be comfortable to lie down in...
alright I'm gonna stop myself there before I get carried away thx for reading ✌

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom