Does anyone even bother to use Squid Beakons anymore?

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
If anything I think Beacons should be used to know where an enemy is for the beacon user or overall team (if they actually pay attention to the game pad, you know)

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I faced off against a team where an Octobrush user made his way to the crates at the top of saltspray, and placed lots of beakons in the area repeatedly to get his teammates to decimate us. Everyone caught on and stopped the guy from being able to distribute his beakons, and he didn't even try making another rush to the crates once we took the lead and won with a knockout.

Lily042

Inkling
Over the course of time, I think that I've just subconsciously stopped looking for beakons on the map anymore. I've had so many experiences where the beakons were placed out in the open where it may have not been safe to super jump to them. So I guess that over time, I've lost faith in players with access to beakons because I've had so many team mates who have placed the beakons in just horrible places.

I rarely uos squid beakons for super jumping, this is how I uos them.

1. As bait. Wan I think an enemy is coming I uos a squid beakon and hide, wan the enemy coms in they shot the beakon and I kill them.

2. Escaping. Wan an enemy is chasing me I uos a squid beakon and try to escape. 9 out of 10 times they stop to shot the beakon.

If the enemy doesn’t destroy the beakon its just there in the open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom