Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Tri-Stringer with Burst Bomb and Ink Storm

Azhdarcho

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3173-5595-5611
Hydra: Dart and Tenta Missiles (I want to be able to double dart snipers and bows that are hassling me)

Heavy: Wall and Big Bubble. I miss the Heavy Deco from Splat2.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
There was just recently a thread about this but I wasn't able to post my lists I made a few months ago for Wiper and Stamper so uh. Here they are. This is some part for viability some prt how much I personally would like them, also was before a few patches so move Ink Storm a tier up for both, and Splash Wall would go a tier up too for both because Decav made me reconsider that. Also I put Decav's in the other recent thread for this

1719276834355.png

1719276857174.png

Overall if it were specifically dream kits as opposed to being in a vacuum, it's definitely Fizzy Bomb Inkjet for Wiper. Stamper's a bit harder since I most play it for the main weapon. Maybe like Beakon Crab Tank or something, I dunno really.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Machine with Fizzy and Booyah Bomb
Wait-

In all seriousness though, I already have my dream Machine kit but for Slosher I would have loved Splat Bomb/Trizooka.
The devs giving Tri-Strike to Slosher for the reference kit will never not annoy me.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
If I keep saying Ink Mine/Ink Storm Hydra Splatling, then one day it will become a reality 🙏

Mine/Storm Hydra
Mine/Storm Hydra
Mine/Storm Hydra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom