• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dream Weapons

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
You think Nintendo will ever be kind enough to take requests?

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Carbon Roller/Sprinkler/Ink Strike
Ink Brush load-out without Ink Brush.

Splat Charger/Sprinkler/Echolocator:
Charge the Echolocator easily, and harass opponents with Sprinklers for easy snipes.

96 Gal/Burst Bombs/Echolocator
Burst Bombs don't take much ink, but still can take turf and hit opponents.
Echolocator to kill entire teams with a two-shot kill.

Freelance Spy

Inkling
NNID
freelancespy87
Actually I'm interested in making a plausible bad weapon and see if anyone can justify using it :p

Rapid Blaster
Point Sensor
Echolocator

If putting Point Sensor and Echolocator together counts as terrible design that should never realistically happen (like Bomb Rush with non-damaging sub weapons), then swap Point Sensor for Squid Beakon.

As for an actual dream weapon, maybe something like:

Jet Squelcher
Suction Bomb
Bubbler

There's probably a good reason why there are no long ranged weapons that have Bubbler.
Lol bomb rush with non damaging weapons could be hilarious. Dozens of ink walls anybody?

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
If we're going for pure BS dream weapons:
Inkbrush + Ink Mines / Bomb Rush
(For creating a massive mine field)

They'd need to change Ink Mines drastically for that to function. The way they are right now would be disappointing as a rush. They don't last very long, even if you could stack them.

That said, I'd love for that to happen, and I'd love to use a rush of them.

As for my dream weapon, besides the E-Liter 3K Scope, would probably be a new Blaster variant that double or triple shots in a short range spread (like one central, two diagonal at 45° or so). Probably with Disrupter sub and Bubbler special. Balance out the AOE OHKO with terrible ink efficiency and mediocre mobility.

Floati

Inkster Jr.
An Inkbrush with Disruptors would be very fun haha ;)
(love Sprinklers too much though.... unless..... SPRINKLER RUSH! def kidding haha)

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
I personally think the Dual Squelcher is perfect for me but i would like:

.96 Gal Deco:
:pointsensor: or :seeker: instead of :splashwall:. The point sensor is because I usually use this weapon in TC.

Luna Blaster:
:suctionbomb:instead of :inkmine: for the same reason as above. :echolocator: would be nice for a blaster(especially the ranged one) but I like :inkzooka:.

jaddasroots

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
Dream Weapons
Golden Dynamo Roller
Sub: :sprinkler:
Special: :inkstrike: As if a dynamo wasnt unstoppable enough this would truly be a game changer. It would be the only dynamo I need.

L-3 Nozzlenose
Sub: :disruptor:
Special: :bubbler: The nozzlenose is a great long range weapon but it can be tough for me to hit enemies up close since its semi auto and I have to actually point and shoot up close. A bubbler can help me catch my breath.

Customer E-Liter
WHERE'S THE SCOPED VER????
Sub: any bomb but preferable burst bombs
Special: :kraken: Essentially just merging the two options of E-Liter really.

Azure J

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AzureJay89
Inkbrush "Azure"

Sub: Burst Bombs
Special: Burst Bomb Rush
Special if I felt like being a jerk (lol): Inkzooka

.96 Gal "Azure"

Sub: Suction Bombs
Special: Bubbler

Last edited:

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
Slosher
Sub: Splat Bomb
Special: Inkzooka

Because you know, why give a crap about anything at all?

Splat-O-Matic
Sub: Seeker
Special: Bubbler

I miss the bubbler. I used to main the Jr and I really liked it. Same with the splat-o-matic. The main problem is the range. This set doesn't help that at all but it's a strong close range weapon so play to its strengths. I suppose the seeker could be used for range but its easy to dodge and I'd use it more for transportation than anything else.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
squiffer
sub: burst bombs or ink wall (don't know how ink wall would work but i'm curious)
special: echo locator (because i'll miss the point sensor ;-;)

or

squiffer
sub: point sensor
special: kraken*

*i mostly use the bubbler as a way to escape. usually not with teammates because squiffer isn't really a frontlines weapon. there are a lot of times i try to kill people but can't because they're too close --if they weren't i wouldn't bubble-- and push me off ****. if i had the kraken my melee would be scary, too, or i could simply flee)

also the aforementioned splattershot pro with ink wall + inkzooka would be cool (not the kraken variety. i feel like kraken would not help this gun). i don't have any issues with the forge, though (outside of ink consumption). love point sensor and i already have inzooka on it.

Nonny

Inkling
I like the Octobrush, but I would definitely change the sub and special if I could.

Main: Octrobrush
Sub: Suction Bomb
Special: Bomb Rush

An "offensive pressure" build that would compliment the Octobrush nicely, methinks.

Main: Octobrush
Sub: Sprinkler
Special: Inkzooka (or Killer Wail)

The "turf coverage" build, with a special that ruins everyone that thinks they're safe from you if they're far away and/or on higher ground.

Main: Octobrush
Sub: Disruptor
Special: Echolocator

I usually don't use the Disruptor or the Echolocator, but I think this could make for a great "sabotage" build.

Last edited:

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I pretty much already have my dream weapon with the Splatterscope, but I'll spitball an idea.
I know there is a lot of Inkbrush dreams so I'm surprised this hasn't showed up.

Inkbrush-
Sub::splatbomb:
Special::inkzooka:/:bombrush:

I think that Inkzooka on a brush could make the weapon a little too powerful since it can charge it really fast. Bomb Rush is a little more tame and I love the way you can manipulate the bombs in this game so I like any weapon with it.

Rapid Blaster-
Sub::burstbomb:
Special::bombrushburstbomb:
This is very redundant in function but I just like the idea of being a demolition Inkling with a bunch of explosive weapons. I know Deco already has:bombrushsuctionbomb: but that's not nearly as fun as throwing around Burst Bombs.

Jearbear357

Inkling
NNID
Jearbear357
I just want a weapon with imo are the best subs and specials, the disruptor and bubbler. Oh wait... we're getting two new weapons with it, the tri slosher and mini gattling....

Anyways being a Custom Jet Squelcher, I would much rather have the bubbler over the kracken, even though like someone above said, that the bubbler is put on short range weapons to balance it out. While a disruptor is a very good support sub, I could just never get rid of burst bombs, because with proper damage up, the jettys ttk is really reduced and with bomb range up, you can throw burst bombs even farther than the jet swuelcher itself, which really makes up for the ttk at it's max range so

Jet Squelcher:
Burst bomb and Bubbler

The default one is fine with ink walls and inkstrike (really good for splatzones) I think of the default jetty as helps you not get killed and the custom one as help you get kills.

Kitty

Inkling
NNID
PrincessKitty101
My dream weapons:

*Aerospray RG + Ink Mine / Suction Bombs + Bubbler
*.52 gal deco + Suction Bombs / Burst Bombs + Inkzuka / Bubbler
*Splattershot Jr. + Suction Bombs + Bubbler / Inkstrike

Weird ones, I know, but a girl can dream. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom