• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

*Drop Rolls In*

Marsha

Inkling
NNID
Myrle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0590-5856-4602
Hello...?

It looks interesting here. I go by Myrle in Splatoon 2 proper, and I'm a trash Sploosh main. Arowana's my favorite stage, and in the upcoming Splatfest, I'm team Leo.

In a statement that probably sounds totally contrary, I'm kinda interested in the competitive scene, but I know literally no one else who plays the game to any real degree. Beyond that, I'd just be down for more people to game with!

...Think that's all I've got to say.

*Super Jumps to Spawn*

Kidnacho

Senior Squid
NNID
Kidnacho
Switch Friend Code
SW-3767-4369-9288
Welcome to Squidboards! I wish you luck on your journey to competitive Splatoon.
Willing to bet you have a better plan than mine to just play and hope to be noticed by a team...

Anyways, welcome!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well welcome to squidboards.

Whether or not you're into competitive you've come to the right place in your quest. =)

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Hi and welcome!

I always love to play with new people, add me on Discord if you'd like: Neva#3373 :)

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
A fellow ork lover. Makes me surprised you didn't go with Raph in the splatfest. Red is the fightiest color, after all.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
At least you have some decency in avoiding the clash blaster, right?

(Sploosh+Ninja Squid+SWIM SPEED = life by the way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom