Dualie Squelcher appreciation thread

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
Where my Dualie Squelchers homies at? Share what you like about the weapon, vanilla or custom.
I love the mobility DS offers and it offers a very unique playstyle compared to the other dualies that I find really fun.

IMG_0345.png
IMG_0346.png

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
its a shame that this weapon got stuck with 2 bad specials or itd be played so much more lmao

rolodabo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3963-6436-1306
dualie squelchers were basically all i played in splat2 and they're still really fun to play. i feel like dualies often fall into a slayer/skirmisher role, so it's nice to play a type of dualies that are more supportive (as someone who loves playing support/anchor weapons)

Sandblaste

Inkling
^^^When will we stop being punished for a meta a whole game ago!

But squelchies are fun mainly bc of all their mobility and being able to out-range stuff imo, you know the main weapon's goated bc we have two non-specials and it's still fun to play 👊 Plus it skirmishes for days

ltsora

Inkling
i love you dualie squelchers... nobody can take you away from me... s2 nerfs aside... terrible specials aside... i love you jumptech range... i love you squid beakon... i love you mobility... skirmishing forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom