• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dynamite | not RECRUITING

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
Who are we?

Dynamite is a competitive Mario Kart clan established in 2012 that is now trying to enter the competitive splatoon scene with a blast. We're a clan with a long story and amazing members that have managed to make us one of the most known clans in both Mario Kart 7 and 8 while keeping an extremely enjoyable and laid back atmosphere, but we now need your help to stay fresh on splatoon!

Want to join?

Everyone deserves a shot but we do have some minumum requirements you have fulfill. They are the following:

- Skype is mandatory, though we may use discord at times
- A consequence of having Skype is being active in our chats and therfore participating in everyday conversations.
- Being able to always call in wars (and speak). This is really important, especially in a team based game like splatoon.
- A minimumum rank of S is required.
- A mature attitude is required.
- A decent amount of activity is needed, especially in the weeknds.

Please note we regularly participate in tournaments over the weekends, therefor being intrested in partecipating in them is reccomended.

Keep in mind we will not tollerate racism, sexism and insults towards other members.

So you think you fulfill all requirements ?

Fantastic! If that's the case hit me up on skype [ ftwhero ] and you will be put on trial.

PLEASE NOTE; we moved to discord a while back so yeah if intrested you can find me lurking in many chats

That's it. Thank you for reading and incase you have some questions dont hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
I'll give it a try when I get home.

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
Gonna bump the thread as we're looking for around 4 trialers [:

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
looking for some more trialers, if anyone is intrested hit me up on skype [:

Chiro

Inkster Jr.
Is this still recruiting? Because I'm interested to trial for this squad.

I will contact you soon but if you want, my skype is stormliker =)

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
Hi! I would like to trial for this team. I will skype you, and my skype is pluslexvr just to let ya know.

Ruben

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Starfoxfire
I clicked this purely because of your theocracy mirror of souls album display pic!! love that album! anyways what are your practice hours and where are you based because I'm an EU player (S rank) and interested in joining

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
I clicked this purely because of your theocracy mirror of souls album display pic!! love that album! anyways what are your practice hours and where are you based because I'm an EU player (S rank) and interested in joining
Glad to see someone actually recognize the album [: and yeah its really a great album!
Right now we are mainly U.S based as we did lose a lot of EU players, though we are looking forward to recruiting some. We mainly practice either late at night (in EU times) or during the evenings; at around 5pm GMT most people start coming online.

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
As we have moved onto discord a while back, to all those intrested, as we are currently recruiting, join the link and write down all your information (weapons-rank-etc) in the #trials chat.
Thanks

EDIT: we're full.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom