Dynamo Appreciation

Pix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pixxyofflames
Switch Friend Code
SW-0436-5764-8697
what if. and hear me out here... dynamo... could be good? what if the hitboxes weren't bad? and what if people were epic about it.

that's the starting post. hello fellow dynamo appreciators what do you like about dynamo? I'll start i love this silly slow weapon because i like having a bit of a presence on the field, even if i don't get kills, i will be bothering you. and being a bothersome type of player is my best quality.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
i like that dynamo forces me to think really hard and play around cover in fights and stuff. is that because its matchup spread is awful? yes. dont care. also just controlling a massive amount of space and getting random chip kills on people i didnt see is fun.

also someone named mango is 100% gonna show up here at some point

D

Deleted member

I've played dynamo since 1 but always struggled with it. Can any pro dynamos help me out (will give free art)

Mango1111111

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7365-3710-7031
i like that dynamo forces me to think really hard and play around cover in fights and stuff. is that because its matchup spread is awful? yes. dont care. also just controlling a massive amount of space and getting random chip kills on people i didnt see is fun.

also someone named mango is 100% gonna show up here at some point
wassup

D

Deleted member

Any advice for a struggling dynamo player? I can't seen to win at all in S+ or X and I see other dynamo players doing well. I've played it for years but I'm frustrated that I still suck at it.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
Any advice for a struggling dynamo player? I can't seen to win at all in S+ or X and I see other dynamo players doing well. I've played it for years but I'm frustrated that I still suck at it.
if you want you can send a replay. it's harder to just give general advice to people who've reached S+ on the weapon so the ability to give more specific advice would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member

I know I suck, help me figure out why
RJ1E-35K8-5PA2-DVKS
RX6U-40MQ-XUQX-PNA4
RJHB-E2UV-ALS5-A2XA
R7UP-YL3D-DJ8B-XG5Y
RHVX-PHA6-V0LM-9U8L

Pix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pixxyofflames
Switch Friend Code
SW-0436-5764-8697
oh wow, uh. someone's looking for advise. I can't take a look right now, it's later over here, but... i could share a replay of me with my team where i was playing dynamo, maybe?

1706674237082.jpeg

this is a picture i had on my twitter. Maybe having something to compare it to is good. theres always ways to be better. Trying to be more aware, know what positions to take, know when to stick with others and know when to push. also yeah there's a match where i used dynamo in rainmaker, it's fine, i don't have the replay code of it on hand.

... and also, folks...

1706674403035.jpeg

here's meeeeee :3

millekiwwi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3335-1624-9804
One thing that helped me a lot was changing my gear builds and trying new ones to see what felt better. There's quicksj and stealthj if you tend to jump out a lot, there's quick respawn builds which are quite fun and I even tryied respawn punisher for a while (it was hard to get value out of it but I felt powerful).

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
One thing that helped me a lot was changing my gear builds and trying new ones to see what felt better. There's quicksj and stealthj if you tend to jump out a lot, there's quick respawn builds which are quite fun and I even tryied respawn punisher for a while (it was hard to get value out of it but I felt powerful).
id only ever use respawn punisher in double cooler comps (still a hard sell considering how volitile dynamo is and how much it struggles to cleanly win fights) but it does make you feel powerful, yes

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
I've honestly kinda pocketed vanilla Dynamo since the buff, it feels really good to play casually now

D

Deleted member

It still feels so weak for me, like no difference whatsoever. I'm still having to hit people 3-4 times and it feels like I die to everything even when I'm trying not to. Every time I try to initiate a push I die and any time I try to play more actively, I die. I end up spending the whole match just painting and hoping my team doesn't die again. I feel like I never get to actually play.

D

Deleted member

Another 0-3 series

I'm never gonna be good at this game. Why do I even try if I lose no matter what?

I don't get why it's so easy for everyone except me. Is it cuz you guys have people to play with? I'm all alone and don't have any splatoon friends so I just play and lose in solo nonstop until I get so frustrated I start crying because no matter how hard I try I lose every game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom