Dynamo Looking for a Mentor!

AriasFantasy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ariasfantasy
Hello! My name is Aria, and I'm an S-Rank Dynamo looking for a way to better myself. I like to think that I'm at least competent with the weapon, but I'm sure others would beg to differ. So, I'm requesting a proper Dynamo main to help me along in picking it up as a secondary!

Since it'd be counter-productive to have a mentor of lesser rank, I'd like to ask you to be at least an S-Rank player who can comfortably use (and teach) at least one or two of the variations. I am also a minor, so be prepared for that. I'm in the Central US Timezone (UTC -06:00)

If you think you can help me, don't hesitate to ask me via the comments or PM! Regardless, thank you for your time! :D

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Aha,I understand why dynamos aren't the easiest to main.But being a S-Dynamo main myself,I wouldn't mind teaching you some tips and tricks!If it makes you more comfortable,I'm also a minor!

AriasFantasy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ariasfantasy
I'd love to hear any advice you can give me!
I have a discord too, if you think that it'd be easier to talk there

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
If it is possible, do you have a Skype? Discord is unavailable to me at the moment.

takoraka

Inkling
NNID
shouyous7
sorry for late reply, i'm a S+ dynamo main! my discord is @ claire!#8523 or you can use the e-mail shouyous7 @ gmail . com !!

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
No, I'm sorry! I had a Skype at one time, but it would never work properly (the longest call I've ever had was 33 seconds)
Oh,I see.Since Discord is unavailable to me right now, I cant really help you.I apologize for the inconvenience!

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
if you ever need help you can always contact me @ Mighty#4978 on discord I'm currently on the squad nocturnal squids as a S+ dynamo/ roller main

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom