E liter 3k Scope - Trying to overcome the nerf

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
Hello. I am an E liter 3k scope user and just like many other people, I can really feel the nerf on a lot of my partial shots that do not kill. I am about to take the time to get some gear with a serious amount of damage up (2 mains and 6 subs to be precise). Before I do though, my question is will this be enough? Or would it take more damage up to cover the nerf up as best as possible? I know it seems almost ridiculous to use this many damage ups, but I am determined to help the weapon I enjoy push forth.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Hello. I am an E liter 3k scope user and just like many other people, I can really feel the nerf on a lot of my partial shots that do not kill. I am about to take the time to get some gear with a serious amount of damage up (2 mains and 6 subs to be precise). Before I do though, my question is will this be enough? Or would it take more damage up to cover the nerf up as best as possible? I know it seems almost ridiculous to use this many damage ups, but I am determined to help the weapon I enjoy push forth.
Usually I see players running three mains equivalent, and the rest to Ink Recovery Up, Swim Speed Up, or Ink Saver (Main), depending on preference. 3 mains and 6 subs of Damage Up provide a small benefit that is not easily maximized in battle, unless you are aware of how much Defense Up the opponent has, what range and damage your shots will produce, and your accuracy with Burst Bombs.

Besides, near pure sets take too long to obtain, around 4500 rerolls using neutral branded gear. Unless you got some friends who have anything close to this, it would be better to consider other abilities as well for viablity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom