• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EDPP Recruitment (New)

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Recruitment Status: Open
Elbow Drops and Peanut Pops is currently looking for some new squids to join the group. We decided its time to open our doors to find some new players to add into the mix. Depending on what happens we are looking to add at least 2 new players to our group but things can change in the future. There aren't really any weapon requirements that we are looking for and we are so hesitant when it comes to age but we don't require to have you have some sort of maturity. We are only looking for players who are S and S+ but if you are A+ and have gotten S before or higher than just state that in the application. If there is any more questions that you may have then you can either message me or my friend on here or on discord. Thanks for reading and I hope to be meeting with some of you soon. Thanks and have a nice day. ^-^

Application Link:
https://goo.gl/forms/mA2ri9Jb6NeuvTS12

Discord:
Mookmook24#6175
MrChillax#2932

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
If vc is required I can't join. Also my friend and I may wanna join since we are pretty much on Friday and occasionally weekends but I am on more frequently

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Elbow Drops and Peanut Pops is currently looking for some new squids to join the group. We decided its time to open our doors to find some new players to add into the mix. Depending on what happens we are looking to add at least 2 new players to our group but things can change in the future. There aren't really any weapon requirements that we are looking for and we are so hesitant when it comes to age but we don't require to have you have some sort of maturity. We are only looking for players who are S and S+ but if you are A+ and have gotten S before or higher than just state that in the application. If there is any more questions that you may have then you can either message me or my friend on here or on discord. Thanks for reading and I hope to be meeting with some of you soon. Thanks and have a nice day. ^-^

Application Link:

Discord:
Mookmook24#6175
MrChillax#2932
and I uused to be S and my friend is S

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
just tell me so I can apply

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429

Application Link:

Discord:
Mookmook24#6175
MrChillax#2932
nvm unless this guy doesn't join my squad then I will be willing to join and possibly my friend

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Some other things I would like to add is Voice communications is required and as far as tryouts go it will go as day 1 and day 2 and from there we will determine if a day 3 is going to be required.

Tyattac

Inkling
NNID
tyattac
Are you guys still accepting applications? If so i am interested in applying

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom