Eh, sure, why not?

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Hi! I'm Niliks, a graduate student who has been taken with Splatoon since I first saw the E3 footage. I don't usually do much with forums but I think I have talked my friends' ears off a bit too much about this game, and thought it might be good to find somewhere else to discuss it. Preferably with people that would actually like the idea. So here I am, writing an introduction on a website with Squid in the name. Can't say I saw this coming at any other point in my life. I use the name Niliks everywhere, so if you think you may know me, go ahead and ask!

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Haha, there's no end to the amount of Splatoon to talk about here! Welcome to the boards, friend!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
If you're interested in the the competitive aspects of Splatoon, Tournaments are the way to go !

The Shoutbox is a place to chad with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece. We do not welcome anyone who's member of the Octarian army.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
We dare you to try to talk off our ears

We'll talk your ears right off too

And in the end we'll all lose our ears....

In the year 30XX, pro Splatoon players have tested all of their complete 4 senses. Hearing is nothing but a myth, and the metagame has evolved so much as to use textured, pulsing controllers for reacting and competing. The glasses that the players use have come to enhance the delay between light hitting our retina to our brain receiving and processing the signals in order to best our loss of hearing.

Legend has it that a young, mysterious Nikilis had started the advancement of the 30XX movement by claiming to talk off his friends' ears via talking about Splatoon. Players had then realized the advantages of their senses beyond their ears, and began talking each other's ears off to advance the current pre-release metagame of Splatoon.
[
/spoiler]

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards! :)

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
We dare you to try to talk off our ears

We'll talk your ears right off too

And in the end we'll all lose our ears....

In the year 30XX, pro Splatoon players have tested all of their complete 4 senses. Hearing is nothing but a myth, and the metagame has evolved so much as to use textured, pulsing controllers for reacting and competing. The glasses that the players use have come to enhance the delay between light hitting our retina to our brain receiving and processing the signals in order to best our loss of hearing.

Legend has it that a young, mysterious Nikilis had started the advancement of the 30XX movement by claiming to talk off his friends' ears via talking about Splatoon. Players had then realized the advantages of their senses beyond their ears, and began talking each other's ears off to advance the current pre-release metagame of Splatoon.
[
/spoiler]
You, my friend, have won reply-of-the-week. That's freaking great. :)

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
You, my friend, have won reply-of-the-week. That's freaking great. :)
I try my best ;D

I wish more people could make unique, welcoming messages like that lol
The boards are going to be slow until the release date comes closer, so enjoy the quiet forum time that we have here until then ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom