• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Electrosplat: Recruiting

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out the group page here.

Electrosplat is a new squad with currently no members. Come join and help raise it to new heights!
Focusing on having fun and forging good friends over pure skill, Electrosplat is a more casual squad. But we won't back down if we become the top!

Timezone: USA but flexible enough for EU
Commitment: Mid-Low Try to show up as much as you can but not mandatory
Skill-Level: Approx A → S
Communication: Skype, PM's, (open to suggestions)
Specific Qualities: Age 15+ and be easy to get along with
Squad Tag: _`· yourname

Join if you want a chill squad to just have fun and hang out with. No real requirements for joining; any rank, any age. Will be semi-casual and welcome both the competitive and casual squid, but we intend on practicing to help all of us grow together.

If you apply while there are still little to no members, you help shape the future and direction of Electrosplat and see something awesome forge from nothing.

(apply by replying here or by PM)
Main Weapon(s):
Availability/Timezone:
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username:
About yourself (don't be shy!):
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location:

Last edited:

codyb92

Inkling
NNID
codyb92
Main Weapon(s): .96 deco octoshot .52 gal forge splattershot
Availability/Timezone: evenings after 5, Central U.S. Time
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: skype: cody.b73 and discord: Codyb92 , prefer skype and my NNID: Codyb92
About yourself (don't be shy!): im 22, from South Carolina, male, and i like playing on teams that have good communication and call outs.

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Last edited:

purplepancake42

Inkling
NNID
holyflapjacks
Are you still open to new members? cause I know its been a few months and you are probably full by now. :U

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Are you still open to new members? cause I know its been a few months and you are probably full by now. :U
Yes, we're open! Just put your app and we'll get back to you. And it's only been like a week :P

purplepancake42

Inkling
NNID
holyflapjacks
Timezone:Eastern standard time
Skill-Level:A
Communication: Skype (zpurplepancake42)
Specific Qualities: I am 17 and I'm kinda shy but I'll open up a little more as I get to know the people
Squad Tag: my inklings name is Deerdre Is that the name you want?

I use the kraken roller, the inkbrushes, the dynamo rollers, and though I am bad with it I use the splat and kelp chargers. I'd love to be able to practice the charger with you guys if I get accepted.

xapolo14

Inkling
NNID
Apolomk
Hey hey, whatup? I'm interested to join Electrosplats, Alias brought me here.

Main weapons: .52 gal & .96 deco
Available: Everyday but not earlier then 4:00 PM
Squad tag: *insert tag* Apolo

Discord: I don't have Discord, sorry
NNID: Apolomk

About yourself:

I am Apolo, i am 15 years old and love in The Netherlands, however my parents are born in Pakistan and i'm born in Dubai and came here when i was a baby. I'm a Nintendo gamer since 2006 and play Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8 very competitive and maybe Splatoon soon?

Last edited:

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Main Weapon(s): :wst_shot_normal00:Splattershot :wst_shot_quickmiddle01:N-Zap '89 :wst_shot_precision00:Splat-o-matic :wst_shot_expert00:Splattershot Pro
Availability/Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) (1hr ahead of PST. 2hr behind EST)
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: Skype (Princess.Power.Dynamic), Discord (Egolegume) or Teamspeak (my own server).

About yourself (don't be shy!): I've been roleplaying for 15, I spent a lot of free time RPing. I recently got a new puppy his name is Gherkin. I like to play video games in my free time, read and write. I play D&D when I can, and I ADORE boardgames. I listen to music constantly and consider myself a lover of all things fandom! I draw sometimes too!
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location: 27, Female, Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom