Splatoon 2 Entering the Open tournaments

Aria

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7949-9238-4186
So, I've been asking around, and I managed to find this place, and I thought that this may be the best place to find what I need, so here goes.

As the title suggests, I want to join the Open Tournament with what mediocre skill I have, so I'm trying to create a team. I may not be the best, but we can train our way to the top! Or something.
*ahem* Point being, I really want to at least try and get a team to do so with!
So...just tell me if you want to join up with me, and we'll work it out.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place btw, I've never been on this forum before)

Huh?

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4740-7980-1901
I'm in the same boat with you pal. I'd love to join! I've always wanted to make a team/friends but the games voice chat is unreliable. It's so perfect because I really want to join this tournament! Please consider me :D I'll try to add you.

Aria

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7949-9238-4186
I'm in the same boat with you pal. I'd love to join! I've always wanted to make a team/friends but the games voice chat is unreliable. It's so perfect because I really want to join this tournament! Please consider me :D I'll try to add you.
Oh, Yes, I'd be Super happy to bring you on the team! Oh man, This is gonna be great! :D
If I may ask, what weapon do you main? I'm Octobrush, and I'm probably gonna stick with that all tournament.

So...also, Splatoon chat is a bit ugh, so any preferred alternative?

Last edited:

Huh?

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4740-7980-1901
Oh, Yes, I'd be Super happy to bring you on the team! Oh man, This is gonna be great! :D
If I may ask, what weapon do you main? I'm Octobrush, and I'm probably gonna stick with that all tournament.

So...also, Splatoon chat is a bit ugh, so any preferred alternative?
Discord is completely fine! I main 3 weapons. The Bloblobber (as it says down here vv), Emperry Dualies, or the Inkbrush.
You can find my Discord and other info under the information tab on my profile!

Aria

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7949-9238-4186
Discord is completely fine! I main 3 weapons. The Bloblobber (as it says down here vv), Emperry Dualies, or the Inkbrush.
You can find my Discord and other info under the information tab on my profile!
Ok, I...have no clue how to use discord, but I'll figure it out! Hopefully...
I did make an account a while ago though. If I can only dig it up...

Use discord to find people no one uses this cite except I know @Enperry would probably like to join you
I...Don't really know how to use discord like that, seeing as I'm kinda new to it, and This was my only other alternative really lol. Also, If they want to join up, it would be great! :)
I'd be happy to have them.

Huh?

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4740-7980-1901
That's okay. When you do get the hang of Discord, just add me. iiExploit#1791

Mar$el

Inkling Commander

I...Don't really know how to use discord like that, seeing as I'm kinda new to it, and This was my only other alternative really lol. Also, If they want to join up, it would be great! :)
I'd be happy to have them.
You’d be happily delighted to see the exponential increase in population from squidboards to discord lol

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
*quietly* Yesssss final someone that doesn't use Discord and wants to talk on Squidboards!

So, I've been asking around, and I managed to find this place, and I thought that this may be the best place to find what I need, so here goes.

As the title suggests, I want to join the Open Tournament with what mediocre skill I have, so I'm trying to create a team. I may not be the best, but we can train our way to the top! Or something.
*ahem* Point being, I really want to at least try and get a team to do so with!
So...just tell me if you want to join up with me, and we'll work it out.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place btw, I've never been on this forum before)
Dude, I'm like totally your man. I'm a little better than mediocre (X in all modes), and I'm looking for a team that communicates on Squidboards specifically (since it's moderated at least) and is somewhat competitive. So, once I know a bit of the details, (tournament info, your ranks, a little about you, etc.) (and once I check with my parents and stuff lol) I'd definitely be down to participate with you!

Aria

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7949-9238-4186
Dude, I'm like totally your man. I'm a little better than mediocre (X in all modes), and I'm looking for a team that communicates on Squidboards specifically (since it's moderated at least) and is somewhat competitive. So, once I know a bit of the details, (tournament info, your ranks, a little about you, etc.) (and once I check with my parents and stuff lol) I'd definitely be down to participate with you!
Wow, that's great! We definitely need your skill.
I can definitely talk here, I'll help keep you in the loop for what the rest of the team is talking about since some do find it easier to use discord.
as for the tournament info, the rules and stuff are here: https://www.nintendo.com/switch/events/splatoon2-naio-2019-official-rules/
As for me, I...Don't play ranked much, but In the ones I have played, I'm a C or less for the three I've played. I'm a killer in splat Zones though. *I'm definitely going to practice though, since Ranked battles are part of the Tournament*
If you want to know something, just ask. :)

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I'll help keep you in the loop for what the rest of the team is talking about since some do find it easier to use discord.
So, there's already a team besides you?

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Yes, Two others. @Huh?, and Someone else on a different site who happened to show interest.
Maybe you could get your friend on the other site to get on Squidboards?

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I'll try, but no guarantees. they might not want to do so.
also, Question, How come you don't like discord?
Unfortunately, my parents are so against it for some reason.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Oh, Yikes. I'm guessing there's no convincing them, even if you tell them that it's for this tournament?
Yeah pretty much. I could try again and convince them, but the chances of them saying "ok" is extremely low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom