• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Entering the Open tournaments

Huh?

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4740-7980-1901
Hey @Enperry. Just wanted to let you know I added you on Switch :D
I'm another member if you didn't know, and we're happy to have you join. :)

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
They said no, but good luck making a team and hope y'all do well in the tournament <3

Aria

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7949-9238-4186
Well, if you guys are using Discord primarily.
There are other ways to communicate other than discord. We can figure something out. I'd hate for you to drop from the team just from a tiny setback like that.
What do you have that we can work with?
Hangouts, maybe?

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
There are other ways to communicate other than discord. We can figure something out. I'd hate for you to drop from the team just from a tiny setback like that.
Hangouts, maybe?
Soooo many ways to communicate, hell, even the shoutbox here on this site could work. Also mix in PMs for more important things. You could look into PLENTY of other apps for talking too

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Hangouts, maybe?
Oh I thought y'all would be using Discord (geez I gotta get better at reading stuff lolol). The problem isn't necessarily Discord, but just talking to "strangers" that my parents don't know, and voice chatting - Squidboards is moderated, it has rules, etc. Btw, I love my parents and respect their parenting decisions jsyk.

Soooo many ways to communicate, hell, even the shoutbox here on this site could work. Also mix in PMs for more important things. You could look into PLENTY of other apps for talking too
Thanks for tagging me earlier <3. Honestly, the shoutbox was exactly what I was thinking. (Wait why do you care? No big deal, I'm just curious) But yeah. So, I guess you're gonna have to get your friend on Squidboards then?

Aria

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7949-9238-4186
Oh I thought y'all would be using Discord (geez I gotta get better at reading stuff lolol). The problem isn't necessarily Discord, but just talking to "strangers" that my parents don't know, and voice chatting - Squidboards is moderated, it has rules, etc. Btw, I love my parents and respect their parenting decisions jsyk.
Ah, yeah, I can absolutely understand that. My mom used to be the same way lol. She usually just made sure to speak with them first so she had a general Idea of who I was talking to. Well, anywho, slight setback, but we can work with their decision.

So, I guess you're gonna have to get your friend on Squidboards then?
My friend...Seems to be flaking on me, since I haven't heard a word from them since yesterday, so they're out.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Well, I'm gonna make a PM chat. We can decide our team name at a later date (it seems most Splatoon team names are inside jokes), and in the mean time, let's do some recruiting! I personally have a friend who might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom