• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EU/OC Splatfest - Dream Trip: World Tour or Space Adventure?

I am...

• joining Team World Tour!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • joining Team Space Adventure!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • undecided!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Squix

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
DetSweg
I don't like traveling at all, so...

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
Whoa Regional Splatfests are back?!?

That's awesome but hopefully there will be enough Europeans to fill in the 1700+ Splatfest Power lobbies.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
World Tour, there's nothing in spess.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Mmhh not an easy choice for me.

World Tour:
+ Much to see.
- I don't care about seeing everything. I'm interested in some regions but that can be done with holiday trips.

Space Adventure:
+ Seeing the planets and moons would be nice.
- Uncomfortable with today's technology. I'd totally do this when there are ships like in Star Trek.

Mmhhh.. maybe I go Space, so I can name myself "CptJaneway" :D

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Why would you want to go to a boring, lifeless planet in space when you there are so many things to do down here? I mean, just think of all the FOOD you can eat at different parts of the world! Pizza, sushi, bratwürst, stamppot, pancakes with ice cream, carpaccio. Mussles, fish and chips *drool*

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Alrighty then, looks like regional Splatfests are still a go. And with a pretty cool theme to boot!

I'd have to side with Team World Tour on this one. I'm a sucker for travel and tourism, only because there's just so much in the world to see, y'know? Marveling at all the cool things the ancients left behind, experiencing the quaintness and wonder of nature, gaining a better understanding of the world's cultures... it'd be a blast, even if it requires me to join in the great delusion that is Human Achievement. Space is... well, I won't deny that sitting in a tin can far above the Moon would be pretty rad, but I imagine that the novelty would wear off pretty quickly, and if I hadn't a way home I'd end up going nuts. Plus if I run into some less-than-welcoming aliens on the way, well, that ain't ending well.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Space no question I feel woozy on earth
Like seriously the heat gets to me I can't stand anything over like 15-25 degrees and I've never been abroad because of it
But space is nice and cold

AND how can you travel the world on Earth the tides rraised all inklings are in one country travelling the world would be suicide and salt lots and lots of salt...... No pun intended

Question though did NA and or JP get their splatfests? There Twitter weren't updated nor can I find a video on youtube

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Ugh it posted my comment twice and I can't get rid of it so I'm replacing it with this sentence because it's literal and necessary and I'm bored gonna eat space crisps bye

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I'm going to go with world tour mainly because I believe a lot of children will have this idea that going to space will be more appealing.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Ech, this bullsquid again? It will end like Hoverboard Vs Jetpack (as our last regional splatfest) with a close result. But hey, even when Team A has 51% wins and 49% popularity, people here will still say this is a clear evidence of the popular-looses theory :(

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I love this theme, definitely more so than Hoverboard/Jetpack (couldn't decide on that at all). Even so, I'm indecisive again. It's good enough that I don't want to be influenced by the 'kids' team loses' logic (which would bring me to join World Tour). In the Plaza, mind, I feel like I've seen much more support for World than Space, so I don't know if that's even accurate.

So I assume we pick pretending that we can do either for free and stuff. I mean... I'd really like to visit certain locations on Earth. What'd I do in space? Probably catch up on reading and... stuff. Big concern is that of how good internet is up there. Beautiful view all the time, but I'd want to go to some mountainous place with a good vista anyway, so that sort of applies to both. But... space is just cool. It's kind of like, like, the ultimate place to get to. If you've been to space, you've won life.

Difficult.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
i chose team space, i've always been a biiiig space fanatic! guess it's also a plus that Marie is always my preferred choices, haha.

i honestly really dig this theme. i feel like EU is a bit more hit-and-miss than NA in terms of themes, but when we hit, we REALLY hit! (not counting the actual outcome, just the theme itself)

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Dang I love this topic namely so I can support the infinite awesomeness that is space, but alas I'm a filthy dumb American. :L

Why would you want to go to a boring, lifeless planet in space when you there are so many things to do down here? I mean, just think of all the FOOD you can eat at different parts of the world! Pizza, sushi, bratwürst, stamppot, pancakes with ice cream, carpaccio. Mussles, fish and chips *drool*
You assume all planets are lifeless! I believe there's just far too many planets out there for Earth to be the only one with life. Who wouldn't want too see what life is like on other planets, and perhaps even try their cuisine aswell!

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Oh not another one with the US squids. Anyway. I'm fearing that space will be extremely popular, which would make for many mirror matches. World Tour also has the superior color. Not to mention that there are only a few things I love more than frigid, old and grumpy tour guides who roll their eyes after every question. Pretty easy choice for me.

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Stamppot is gross, what you need is hutspot or stroopwafels.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Stamppot is gross, what you need is hutspot or stroopwafels.
Well, I just wanted to mention a typical Dutch dish, since I'm Dutch. Stamppot was the first thing that came to mind, but I agree that Stroopwafels would have been better. Btw, isn't hutspot a stamppot too?

Anyway, this is getting off topic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom