EU Roller user looking for Active Squad/Team

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Hello everyone,

if you're reading this then thank you, please allow me to describe you my skillset and what I am looking for.

To the point, i'm currently seeking a high level, active squad that are recruiting members for their team.

About myself:

I am an S/48 rank player based in London and my preferred set of weapons lie within the roller class weapons (with chargers being my least proficient). My playstyle tends to be aggressive (even to the point of charging in recklessly on maps like Port Mackerel) but i'm adaptable in the sense I can provide support or defense when needed. I tend to play often to keep on form and I sometimes twin squad with friends while chancing my rank alone.

Ideally the team i'm looking for can't be below A rank (this includes A-) and it would be a bonus if they plan to enter tournaments and/or actively squad on ranked.

I am competitive by nature, it all started back in 2008 (Mario Kart Wii) along with other games such as Pokemon and Smash bros within the Nintendo platform.

Personality wise, i'd say i'm normal, friendly that is, by default, lol.

If this fits your ideal squid then please contact me.

Many thanks! :D

Last edited:

Rcole

Inkling
NNID
rorymark
I'm S rank 96 deco player from UK who would love to splat with you! NNID is rorymark.

I'm in a whatsapp group of a few other EU players who squad regularly as well - you're welcome to join. Send a message if you fancy :)

Sensys

Inkling
Hey, you can join us on Discord if you want, i give you everything you need, come with us when you can ^^

- My NNID => Sensys-Scm

Hope to see you soon ;)

Last edited:

LunaClan

Inkling
You can join our clan if you want. Just private message me and we will sort it out from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom