Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209

(^Creds to CCStarr09 for the logo).

Greetings, Squids! I'm the captain of Krakens for Days, and I'm glad to announce that we're looking to recruit four new players! KfD was founded at the beginning of September. We mainly consist of S ranks. We tend to scrim on the weekends, to ensure maximum player availability. I've set two weekly training sessions (You don't have to attend them both, though), to improve our skills as a team and individuals. There are 10 members currently, within the clan. Krakens for Days is sister clans with Squids for Days (Led by Sare). We have quite a mix of players, from different backgrounds, but we get along well, and would welcome any new faces! We love to have a laugh every now and again, but we're fully focused once it comes to training and scrims. (We will consider tournaments once ready and willing, and capable of progressing far within them).

If you're interested in trying out, Please read the following requirements:

~You must be rank S or S+
~Be from Europe
~Be active and participate in practice sessions, and arranged scrims
~Be on Discord regularly
~Have a flexible schedule
~You must not be in a clan already (No Multiclanning)
~Only express interest in trying out if you're genuinely interested in joining.

If you meet the requirements, feel free to drop me a message on Discord! (Tag is Mika#1512). I will then give you a link to the Squids for Days server (KfD shares it with them) and you'll be put into a tryout role. A tryout will be arranged at a time that suits you! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon! ^-^

(Alternatively, You can PM me on here or comment below!).​

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Still recruiting! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a clan with great potential! You will not be disappointed! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom