European Squids United

Jeffdk1

Inkling
NNID
Jeffdk1
Hi!

I am looking for other squids from Europe to play some games together. No skills required, just looking for fun with some people willing to work together as a team etc. :)

My timezone is UTC+2 and I mostly play during the evenings after 10.00pm. My age is 29 and I am looking for other mature players.

We could start with turf wars and see where it goes from there. Voice chat isn't mandatory in my opinion, we can discuss different roles and try to learn and adjust to each others play style etc. Having a team instead of random players should be an advantage even without voice chat :)

I main weapons like the Tentatek Splattershot or Splash-o-matic.

Berentxo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Berentxo
I work shifts, so I play at different times, but mostly late evening and before or after lunch on days off. My NNID is Berentxo and I can chat over Skype, Hangouts or Whatsapp (although the latter might be tricky mid-game, lol). I'm 30 next week, seeing you're looking for people around your age.

I play mostly with shooters, but prefer chargers on certain stages. I tend to ink as much as possible while people do their thing, and once I figure out what they're doing follow them around to help. I'm quite happy to accommodate other's styles, coordination is good for winning and I like practising different strategies.

ree-ris

Full Squid
Hi!

I am looking for other squids from Europe to play some games together. No skills required, just looking for fun with some people willing to work together as a team etc. :)

My timezone is UTC+2 and I mostly play during the evenings after 10.00pm. My age is 29 and I am looking for other mature players.

We could start with turf wars and see where it goes from there. Voice chat isn't mandatory in my opinion, we can discuss different roles and try to learn and adjust to each others play style etc. Having a team instead of random players should be an advantage even without voice chat :)

I main weapons like the Tentatek Splattershot or Splash-o-matic.
Seems like fun!
I'm not that good, average at least i'd say.
I'm 22 so hope that's mature enough! :)

timezone= UTC+2, mostly afternoon or evening
Do have a fairly busy schedule (work+school) but i try to be on once in 2-3-4 days
Don't have voicechat or skype.
Rank= 29, B-
Mains: aerosprays, n'zap, inkbrush, and sometimes rollers or sloshers

Hope you are interested

Wobzter

Inkling
NNID
Wobzter
Heya!
I'm a Dutch 23-year old squid willing to fresh up your team.
As I'm from Europe my time schedule is a bit different, but I tend to be up long nights, so I'm sure we'll work it out.
I'm totally fine with any age (including 14, WanderMau), sex, orientation, religion, preferred hair style and even will accept people who prefer Mary over Callie (but only because I'm so friendly :p).

In all seriousness. I tend to adjust my play style according to the objective. I go aggressive in turf wars and splat zones, and support in rain maker and tower control.
I find it important to have stage control - either by creating important paths for our team or by removing ink from the opposing team.

Preferred weapons: Luna Blaster Neo, N-Zapp '89, Slosher Deco, Dual Squelcher. (I'm not pro on brushes, rollers, chargers or splatlings).

I'll try to download discord or something. But for now:
NNID: Wobzter (surprise!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom