Evan's Remaining 2nd Kit Predictions

octo999

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1946-0179-8102
Custom Range Blaster - Splat Bomb - Kraken Royale

You already know.

Nautilus 79 - Suction Bomb - Trizooka

Naut with a bomb has proven to be very solid before. Trizooka works well with this weapon because it helps fight its harder long ranged matchups. You have to drop charge to use it though, which in some cases could be worse, so you'll have to be very aware of when, and when not to pop special.

Custom Hydra Splatling - Ink Mine - Triple Splashdown

Ink mine synergizes with Hydra because it's almost never wanting to throw out sub weapons, but when you get the chance, you can set up mines on flanks in order to locate and obliterate them with insane DPS. As for Splashdown... I can't really think of how it would synergize effectively at all, LMAO
Alt Kit
IMG_4301.jpeg

I know crb yada yada, but why not inkstorm?

In the case crb doesn’t get kraken, I feel like Storm would be solid. It provides good chip damage and some itty bitty paint for range

It seems the devs want range to be more supportive compared to sblast

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Alt Kit
View attachment 9004

In the case crb doesn’t get kraken, I feel like Storm would be solid. It provides good chip damage and some itty bitty paint for range

It already has a good supportive kit so personally I'm hoping for a more aggressive one for more variety, instead of having two kits that play very similarly

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
Alt Kit
View attachment 9004

Okokokokokok just hear me out here, you are cooking but.....
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 5.37.50 PM.png

evanstar

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1851-5708-4110
Alt Kit
View attachment 9004

It already has the "supportive" kit in the game and I really think they're going to add another kraken reference kit

joe???

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4284-1031-3060
edit getting beakon/crab would be pretty sick

QuagSass

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
We're not getting TSD on Hydra. We already have a reference kit to the s2 Auto/Splashdown kit. Think about it. Booyah Bomb is the closests thing launch s3 had to Splashdown. Goes up then down, has an explosion at the end. Also can be used as a close range panic button the way Splashdown on s2 Hydra was intended.
If anything Bubbler or Wavebreaker are more likely than TSD will ever be.

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
I honestly think hydra should get the S1 reference kit of Sprinkler/Big Bubbler
unbiased option? Yeah it should, that or maybe Splash Wall and Crab Tank to allow it to take more aggro positions and like deal with enemy chargers

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
We're not getting TSD on Hydra. We already have a reference kit to the s2 Auto/Splashdown kit. Think about it. Booyah Bomb is the closests thing launch s3 had to Splashdown. Goes up then down, has an explosion at the end. Also can be used as a close range panic button the way Splashdown on s2 Hydra was intended.
If anything Bubbler or Wavebreaker are more likely than TSD will ever be.
They just don't see the vision

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom