Every Existing Weapon [HEAVY SPOILERS]

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I'm guessing the Big Ball one is a super powerful Slosher that has a seriously low fire rate. And let's remember, these are all of the weapons so far. There will certainly more off-disc weapons coming in updates (and yes Nintendo has confirmed that every update will be free. Yay. :D).

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
I want to the rest of the Nozzlenose weapons so bad. Current one primary excels at Tower Control but it can hold its own in SPlat Zones. But Nozzle D seems more of a Splatzone type.

Also curious if the H-3s are ohko or just make up for people with bad aiming >_>. If the latter, ignoring special/sub, it would be kinda garbage to good Nozzle players.

D_Neon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
The Bamboozlers looks so good, and I still can't wait for Luna Blaster Neo and Rapid Blaster Pro Deco.

On the other hand still scared of the Carbon Roller Deco, and now very scared of some of the upcoming Splatlings.

Also more Krakens makes me more frustrated. They always seem to get it in the middle of my fights (or have it ready for when I'm trying to take objectives).

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Bamboozler... I love the names of stuff in this game. The weapon also looks really cool.

Mini and Hydra Splatling look interesting, too.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Bamboozler... I love the names of stuff in this game. The weapon also looks really cool.

Mini and Hydra Splatling look interesting, too.
I recently played around with the splatling with my run speed gear. Let me tell you...if that mini has a good short charge time, it's going to be scary.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Zink Mini sounds scary with Disruptors and Bubblers, as well as its mobility.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I can't wait for the rest of the sloshers to come out
especially the Big Ball Launcher

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I really want to try the Bamboozler- their uniqueness sounds amazing.

NimbusSpark

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NimbusSpark
Out of all of these weapons, I can't help but to be worried about the Bamboozler 14.
According to its stats, it seems like it trumps both of the Squiffers in
literally every single aspect.
And combining a Splash Wall with a charger that goes to its maximum power even faster than that Squiffer sounds extremely scary, possibly to the point of it being broken.
Honestly, if I want to consider this weapon viable, but to the point of it not being deemed Overpowered, only make it deal around
95.0 damage on a fully charged shot. That way, it'll require players to make use of Damage Up equips if they want to reach that 100.0 damage for a One Hit Splat, but that can obviously be counteracted by other players with Defence Up equips.

And before people complain because you can't actually make Damage Up's go above a certain damage cap (an example is the Aerospray's damage being capped to 24.9 to prevent 4HKO's), that notably only applies to Shooters right now. Maybe even Splatlings, but definitely Shooters.

ryechu

Inkling
NNID
ryechu
Out of all of these weapons, I can't help but to be worried about the Bamboozler 14.
And combining a Splash Wall with a charger that goes to its maximum power even faster than that Squiffer sounds extremely scary, possibly to the point of it being broken.
Honestly, if I want to consider this weapon viable, but to the point of it not being deemed Overpowered, only make it deal around
95.0 damage on a fully charged shot. That way, it'll require players to make use of Damage Up equips if they want to reach that 100.0 damage for a One Hit Splat, but that can obviously be counteracted by other players with Defence Up equips.

And before people complain because you can't actually make Damage Up's go above a certain damage cap (an example is the Aerospray's damage being capped to 24.9 to prevent 4HKO's), that notably only applies to Shooters right now. Maybe even Splatlings, but definitely Shooters.
First of all, the bamboozler does 80dmg max and being a 2 hit kill weapon, caps out at 99.9 dmg with damage up. Secondly, dont take the parameters shown here too seriously. These are just the bar graphs that shows up in sheldons shop and the inventory. They in no way fully describe the weapons strengths and faults. For example the range stats should be taken more as a ranking of range rather than a scale. The E liter is not 97/85 times longer ranged than the splatterscope. The Eliter scope is not 100/97 times longer ranged than the regular eliter (its 10% longer actually). And the Scoped weapons do not have actually have lower mobility than the nonscoped versions, even though their mobility stat is lower. They have the same movespeed uncharged and at every level of charge, they only have the FOV penalty.

And the dmg up cap applies to every weapon up to its minimum hits to kill. Rollers, the current chargers, blasters, all have one hit kill shots so they dont have a cap.

The slosher actually has a unique mechanic compared to all other weapons in which DMG up cannot make its secondary hitbox a 2HKO, even though it can 2hko with its sweetspot. Meaning its 40 dmg component caps at 49.9.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord

Also it has been said that it doesn't have to charge ink to shoot its full length, but charging is what brings its damage up to 80 (And maybe makes its ink trail wider? who knows.) Also it has already been said its damage is less than your proposed damage. This is the weakest charger in terms of killing power but it will excel at ink coverage.

Kaze

Pro Squid
omgosh!? Seeker Bomb Rush... :scared:

:seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker::seeker:

I wonder what would happen if a 4 player team used it at the same time...

sunfallSeraph

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sunfallSeraph
I can't wait for the Carbon Deco. Might not turn out too impressive given the huge ink cost of Seekers and the Carbon having the weakest ranged attack of all the rollers (not counting brushes obv), but the sheer despair of an army of Seekers zooming across the map sounds hilarious and so, so worth it if only for the lulz.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I can't wait for the Carbon Deco. Might not turn out too impressive given the huge ink cost of Seekers and the Carbon having the weakest ranged attack of all the rollers (not counting brushes obv), but the sheer despair of an army of Seekers zooming across the map sounds hilarious and so, so worth it if only for the lulz.
I agree- I liked the vanilla carbon roller because the burst bombs give it really nice verticality in that it is the easiest roller to climb walls with. I don't know if I am willing to give that up , but seekers can give you nice ink trails to swim behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom