Everyone’s thoughts on RP?

Cebe

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4493-6009-9703
Me personally I think Rapid Pro is pretty underrated right now. Vac in general is a very under the raider special I feel and it combos pretty well with it. What are your guy’s thoughts on Rapid Blaster Pro’s potential?

Oliy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OliyTheCreepr
Switch Friend Code
SW-0716-3261-4135
I can't tell if you were making a bit or not but at a glance I couldn't tell if this title was about Rapid Pro, Respawn Punisher, or Roleplay :P

Vrapid pro has really rough competition with things like Vjet, 96, vcharger, and ballpoint. There's not really a mode where it stands out as an amazing option, so unless the meta shifts in a very specific way where its poking becomes valuable (like a vac buff + crab becomes stronger) then *maybe* it could see some use. Otherwise it's just kind of middle of the pack where people can play it if they want but people won't go for it for any other reason

Deco also kinda has this problem with bamboo and stringer but at least the competition there isn't as fierce

Cebe

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4493-6009-9703
I can't tell if you were making a bit or not but at a glance I couldn't tell if this title was about Rapid Pro, Respawn Punisher, or Roleplay :p

Vrapid pro has really rough competition with things like Vjet, 96, vcharger, and ballpoint. There's not really a mode where it stands out as an amazing option, so unless the meta shifts in a very specific way where its poking becomes valuable (like a vac buff + crab becomes stronger) then *maybe* it could see some use. Otherwise it's just kind of middle of the pack where people can play it if they want but people won't go for it for any other reason

Deco also kinda has this problem with bamboo and stringer but at least the competition there isn't as fierce
Half wanted to talk about rapid pro half wanted to make a roleplay joke LOL

Cebe

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4493-6009-9703
I agree though it’s just a bit niche and hard to fit into comps compared to other options hopefully we can see some good patches for it

Zonink

DUNKACCINO
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-0113-7061-9838
RPD is a solid pick, but recent meta shifts have made it less applicable on teams. It was a potent check to ballpoint in particular since it's the hardest inkjet counter in the game. But it's not that good into pencil and paints less than bamboo which is it's main competition.

Also it has dart, which works kinda well with the main but is just really hard to use or combo with. Which also drives people away from playing it. It's kinda relegated to TC only or as a pick against ballpoint comps. Which are rarer now.

Zonink

DUNKACCINO
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-0113-7061-9838
wdym by this
I was just following up on what Oliy said,

as for VRP, I think it's much locked to a set few map modes unlike it's cousin. It's got some niches on some zones maps like mahi/flounder. But it's like the 5th best vac which isn't the best place to be.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
I came into this thinking it was about respawn punisher 💀

Rapid pro kinda feels outclassed by other backline vacs with its lack of paint, and while its ability to stall out games is really impressive, I dunno if that's enough to sell it over the rapid pro deco, which just has a more fitting kit. Mist is all fine and good but on rapid pro's strongest mode, TC, mist doesn't do all that much.

Davfernape

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3475-0625-6701
I was just following up on what Oliy said,

as for VRP, I think it's much locked to a set few map modes unlike it's cousin. It's got some niches on some zones maps like mahi/flounder. But it's like the 5th best vac which isn't the best place to be.
I mean for cebe, what did he mean by RP? Seems like yall dont know what RP typically is one forums 💀

Nezii_XoXo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2317-3818-0500
Me personally I think Rapid Pro is pretty underrated right now. Vac in general is a very under the raider special I feel and it combos pretty well with it. What are your guy’s thoughts on Rapid Blaster Pro’s potential?
I thought you meant roleplay for a second my bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom