• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Everyone's Most Hated Scapegoat is now on TWO platforms!

FirestormNeos

Senior Squid
NNID
FirestormNeos
That's right, scrublords! FirestormNeos, world famous for having terrible opinions about competitive smash (as well as general stupidity), now resides on SquidBoards as well!

Be sure send all angry letters you want me to be offended by to the test court behind Sheldon's armory. Also, be sure to check out the anglophile and weaboo community on my tumbr account, which can be found here.

anyway, here's to hoping we have a wonderful time together... Unless I get a lot of Thanks. Then I don't care. NO REFUNDS!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to squidboards. Are you sure about that tumbler account. Just hovered on it to check were it leads instead of clicking. You didn't get me on that lol. Seemed like a good catch but i'm not falling for it. Hope you don't burn Splatoon XD. Thanks for visiting us.

FirestormNeos

Senior Squid
NNID
FirestormNeos
Hello & welcome to squidboards. Are you sure about that tumbler account. Just hovered on it to check were it leads instead of clicking. You didn't get me on that lol. Seemed like a good catch but i'm not falling for it. Hope you don't burn Splatoon XD. Thanks for visiting us.
I assure that link is 100% genuine Lego.com account profile link, yes. I'll link it again here just to be safe.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Glad I didn't click the link either...Sonic 06? O.o My goodness you would like to see the world burn lol.

Uhm Welcome the website, hope you have a good time here and don't try to stir too much controversy lol

FirestormNeos

Senior Squid
NNID
FirestormNeos
What if Spiderman picks it from the mail before Batman does?
I'll do the hokey pokey and shake it all about.

Glad I didn't click the link either...Sonic 06? o_O My goodness you would like to see the world burn lol.

Uhm Welcome the website, hope you have a good time here and don't try to stir too much controversy lol
CATS VS DOGS, WHICH IS BETTER?

OCTARIANS STOLE THE GREAT ZAPFISH.

SMASH 4 > MELEE.

AEROSPRAY IS BEST WEAPON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom